Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Maverick it looks like you have some sort of issue with your install, whether something’s got corrupted perhaps. However, Ilja is aware of some things being broken with the latest changes to CM so is squashing bugs as we speak, your best bet is to let him know on the patreon or github.

Last edited:
I've been trying to create a custom championship, but when I went into the 'Rounds' tab I noticed that the options to go into the other tabs are not present.

If I click on reload, the tabs appear for a split second before going back, and clicking on them doesn't do anything. I've tried searching through everything but can't find a solution to it

Screenshot 2021-07-15 144448.png

Short_Circut if you go into settings>cm>appearance and by the bottom under System put a check on "disable hw acceleration for ui" then restart cm (but leave "disable windows transparency " unchecked, else drag n drop operations can fail), does the situation improve?
If not, temporarily set cm to stop checking for auto-updates and try an earlier version like 0.8.2297.38573 (x86) to see if the issue still persists

Last edited:
Short_Circut if you go into settings>cm>appearance and by the bottom under System put a check on "disable hw acceleration for ui" then restart cm (but leave "disable windows transparency " unchecked, else drag n drop operations can fail), does the situation improve?
If not, temporarily set cm to stop checking for auto-updates and try an earlier version like 0.8.2297.38573 (x86) to see if the issue still persists
Unfortunately that doesn't seem to work. Tried downgrading as well and that still didn't seem to solve it either rip

Edit: Ok, managed to fix it. For some reason shrinking the window to the bare minimum size seemed to bring back those tabs

Last edited:
Ok another issue. When trying to compress the files using the option under 'Tools' I keep getting this error:

"Can’t compress files.

Tool compact.exe failed to run: 1. More information in CM logs."

I am not sure where the logs are even located, nor how to go about what's causing the issue. I tried all compression algorithms and none seem to work

I have a strange issue when I use the new "AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution"-feature. Once I activate it, the viewpoint of all cameras is shifted to the left.

Any ideas how to solve this?

I am trying to figure out why my game is running so terrible so i tried uninstalling SOL, CM, CSP and AC all together. i deleted the CM app data from my local app data folder and everything. when i reinstalled CM, it prompted me like a new user but as soon as i was in, my old settings were exactly the same. i feel something is broken with the core game either from steam or CM and idk what it is. i can barely reach 60fps with a 2080ti in most cars and tracks, i used to hit 140 fps all the time. when i switch between 1080p and 4k, there's very little performance changer which doesnt make any sense. Id almost be wiling to pay someone to fix this at this point.
Hi Shumanator,
By any chance have you looked at this? - Fix for poor FPS
A while back I suddenly noticed my FPS dropped from a steady capped 100fps to under 40. I had done some updates to Sol and CSP and thought it had to be related to these updates. It wasn’t though because I tried everything, including rolling back to previous versions. Have a look at the link and see what you think. After I applied the change to my registry my FPS went up again to 100. Also notice can apply the fix to just acs.exe so it doesn’t exclude all apps. I know this may not be your issue but it sounds very similar to what happened to me. All the best.

Low FPS - fault tolerant heap issue

Last edited:
Someone can help me with this error? I dont know what to do..

Running recommended version of CSP. Already reinstalled the game and CM many times and same errors and erros and more erros. PLEASEEE help

Attachments

• 222.png
    222.png
    600.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    472.8 KB · Views: 68
I can't help, but I am having this EXACT issue. ACCM won't even download the custom shaders patch on my end. It is showing two errors in the menus and the parsing issue is one of them.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea