Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Hi,

I bought a Defi Gauge to improve immersion. It perfectly works with SimHub wich know how to drive the gauge but i doesn't find any plugin or app to insert the Gauge in Content Manager.

Is someone have any ideas or files to share ?

Thanks

Hi,

I am running triples, and I have an issue where the CM UI keeps 'flickering' in all 3 of my screens, whenever I move the mouse, and sometimes even causes the screens to turn off and on again. I wouldn't say flicker in the normal sense, but kinda like rapid dimming...not sure how to explain it, but everything else works. Just wondering if this is just me or a known issue.

Thanks!

Do you have G-Sync or Nvidia-Surround enabled? That's the reason for my flickering with CM. I think CM runs always with 30 fps and that is out of my monitors G-Sync/Freesync range.

I'm going to say "maybe" because I've been using this name to race with since at least GPL days ( and using it as a shopping ID for longer than that :p ) , but I have a feeling I might have used something else for RSC.
Yeah, I think you are probably the same one. I used to post as "JD". I couldn't use that moniker here because some bastard had already half-hitched it. :mad:

So AC just updated in steam and immediately afterwards content manager stopped working.

If I click the content manager icon/shortcut it skips the CM interface and goes straight to the standard launcher.

Anyone any ideas how to solve this?

I can't find the object settings offhand in CM but isTransparent should also be true.
This one single tip completely saved me just now from pulling my hair out ;-)

I tried for days to fix the glass objects on a car and (thought) I tried every permutation of shader settings to make it happen but completely overlooked this one super important detail in KSeditor!

PS: for everyone wondering - I do believe this flag can sadly not be altered in CM (just as you cannot change the actual shader used directly in CM). You have to set this flag in KSeditor.

Here is the easiest way I am currently jumping back and fore between KSeditor and CM to make such shader changes:

1) initially set your correct shaders on all objects in KSeditor
2) export the KN5 file and open it in CM
3) make all shader changes as desired
4) "unpack KN5" in CM (this will create among others a fresh persistence file with all your shader edits in CM)
5) load FBX file with new CM created persistence file into KSeditor to make any more "deep" shader settings (which are inaccessable in CM directly)
6) export to KN5 and you are done

At any given time I want to do a deep change in shaders now I simply unpack KN5 in CM, do the change in KSeditor and go back to CM to make my shader adjustments.

I make it a habit to always "unpack KN5" in CM after any major shader adjustments to create a fresh persistence file which I then drop into my project folder (together with my Blender file, texture folder) so when I need to make an edit in the 3D objects or in teh structure in Blender I can go straight to KSeditor (loading the last CM created persistence file) and have all my latest edits perfectly intact.

Hi guys I use iVRy with my iphone 8plus. The game starts in VR screen but it shows VR in 2d like on a curtain as shown in the attached image (Not mentioning about in menu but in game).
I dont have problems with DR2, PC2 or ACC with same configuration.
Tried opening AC without using CM with same failure. And lots of configuration without any luck.
Can installed mods with CM cause the problem?
Any fix help would be appreciated.
WhatsApp Image 2020-08-10 at 18.09.21.jpeg

Hello everyone.

I loved to create some neat little championships back when I didn't use Content Manager, now that I use CM I cannot make any. I tried to contact Ilja via Gmail to ask some questions about buying the full version of Content Manager about a week ago, but unfortunately haven't got a reply yet, so looks like I'm stuck with the Lite version.

So, could it be possible to create championships with Lite?

Thank you for the answer in advance. :)

ignore the orange warning about "1.16.3", AC/CM/CSP should work fine

remove files from
"...\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension"
thats a CSP settings reset

maybe also re-install CSP
1597166426303.png

and maybe use
"assettocorsa\soluninstall.bat"
and reinstall Sol

You'll have to wait for a CSP/CM update, the error message is actually wrong (versions other than 1.16.3 are now valid, and are newer)

Also you can try to change Alpha mode to Alpha Testing instead of Alpha blending for interior glass in showroom. This solved my solid brown glass issue.
Thank you! Now I can play with TAA!

For everybody: Open the car in Showroom. Try to select the window interior by clicking on it (in the car that is showing). In material, click on the three dots, and then click on change values. In alpha mode, select alpha testing, and there you go!

Attachments

• s1.PNG
    s1.PNG
    396.5 KB · Views: 222
  • s2.PNG
    s2.PNG
    324.4 KB · Views: 259
  • s3.PNG
    s3.PNG
    197.5 KB · Views: 218
I have a problem with CM. I've donated, attached my e-mail with donation but after two days still haven't received letter with full version key. Don't say anything about spam folder. I've checked all folders in my mail, but there is no letter with key. I'm so upset. What can I do?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.