Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

I have recently had an issue with cm where I pick a track to drive in solo mode and after choosing the track cm says No track selected:

Also sometimes after I end a race or exit a server cm has also closed on the background.

Attachments

• cm_trk_issue.png
    cm_trk_issue.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 63
@Ghoults I believe it's a bug with the latest version of CM, it happens after picking a track with multiple layouts after a using a track with only one layout (or vice versa lol). Only fix currently is to roll back a version of Cm or just ignore it and re-select the track.

Is there a reason why after changing CM to AssettoCorsa.exe it suddenly feels like it's running at 10 fps? (the content manager app, not actual in game)

Edit: Okay new question. Is there any way to reduce the effect of Extra FX without outright disabling it? When it's left on, I notice that for some cars the tail lights light reflects off the spoiler and bumper (pic below), which only gets fixed by disabling it. However in the day/rain in the day, disabling Extra FX greatly reduces the reflections to where it seems off putting

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

I use the CM for a while now and wanted to get access to the features sported by only the full version. So I wanted to donate but the form kept asking what my phone number was. Not the mobile one but the other one. Man. This is 2017 for God's sake and I oly have mobile phone. I wrote to the devs twice but no answer... Any idea???
1628432628694.png

Is there a reason why after changing CM to AssettoCorsa.exe it suddenly feels like it's running at 10 fps? (the content manager app, not actual in game)

Edit: Okay new question. Is there any way to reduce the effect of Extra FX without outright disabling it? When it's left on, I notice that for some cars the tail lights light reflects off the spoiler and bumper (pic below), which only gets fixed by disabling it. However in the day/rain in the day, disabling Extra FX greatly reduces the reflections to where it seems off putting

how about disabling some checkboxes in extraFX rather than to disable the complete module?

Last edited:
how about disabling some checkboxes in extraFX rather than to disable the complete module?
yea I ended up doing some more tinkering and managed to narrow it down to SSLR that causes it. Even changing the quality/resolution doesn't seem to make much of an impact

Shame though, because disabling SSLR seems to make things look worse than if enabled rip (like no reflection showing up in puddles)

please check (or change) if you have this in
"Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\gameplay.ini" :

[PYTHON]
ENABLE_PYTHON=1

If still not working: delete this file from above and launch the game via the vanilla launcher.
It may crash then, but that's ok.
Run it again and enable this: Options - General - Apps (python)

They should be back when launching via CM.

If you are stuck with vanilla launcherr you have too much mods installed, see here:
disable cars in CM
i did everything and i cant see the sol planner app

So, I am currently using a keyboard to play AC. For quite some time, never had a problem with the steering settings, and got used to play with it pretty quickly (lap times, drifting, etc...)

At the moment, with all the CSP updates that came out, the steering (only on some tracks for some reason) is somehow locked to like 90º degrees (again, depends on the track and not the car) , which makes it impossible to drift, or to just do some regular skids, because I can't counter-steer properly.

I read somewhere that AC locks the steer for some tracks where it feels that at some angle of rotation is going to lose traction, so it locks automatically. But it's making it basically impossible to race or have fun in these tracks.

Example of tracks where this happens would be : LA Canyons, Targa Florio, Tatsumi ("Long tracks")

My ingame menu looks like this, what have i done wrong? Just installed sol and content manager yesterday. (new to the game)

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2021-08-20 083125.png
    Skjermbilde 2021-08-20 083125.png
    680 KB · Views: 131
My ingame menu looks like this, what have i done wrong? Just installed sol and content manager yesterday. (new to the game)
I bet you installed the whole mods folder ... move stuff
from
steamapps\common\assettocorsa\MODS\Sol 2.1.3\
into
steamapps\common\assettocorsa\

In the mods folder stuff is just sleeping, waiting to be activated, manually or by JSGME or ContentManager (Full version, free version has no mods-managing-support)

I bet you installed the whole mods folder ... move stuff
from
steamapps\common\assettocorsa\MODS\Sol 2.1.3\
into
steamapps\common\assettocorsa\

In the mods folder stuff is just sleeping, waiting to be activated, manually or by JSGME or ContentManager (Full version, free version has no mods-managing-support)
Thank you, I had installed it correctly, but used a verison that didn't work with sol. You made me go back and check soo.. thank you, yea

Hi,

Same here if I launch Assetto corsa in steam I can pick any car and track including the ones I've downloaded from content manager,

But when I try and launch content manager and drive or test it gets stuck in perpetual loading,

I uninstall and reinstalled ,

I verified Assetto corsa steam files and cleared cache,

Its now come up with lots of errors,

Problem only really started when I tried installing sol and i had hoped it was as simple as downloading it onto content manager,

Last edited:
disabled it and now regular maps work
srp map not work thou, maps that need csp no work, older gpus not supported...

Last edited:
I've been trying to run CM and OBS (Video Capture) tonight and it seems that OBS is preventing CM from starting. All I get is the spinning hour glass thing. I close down OBS and CM starts up. Any ideas?

Has anybody else here got a conflict?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back