"Connection to lobby failed" Assetto Corsa Server Please Help!

I tried to port forward on my Hitron router. After, after hitting "Start Server" and waiting, it says
"RESPONSE: ERROR,INVALID SERVER,CHECK YOUR PORT FORWARDING SETTINGS
CONNECTION TO LOBBY FAILED, ATTEMPT NUMBER 1". I did everything in the video.

Please help!

Video I used.

Also, sorry if this is a repost...

If you're using centos 7, do these commands which is what I did and assuming you're using port 9600:

firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=9600/tcp
firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=9600/udp
firewall-cmd --reload

i know that this post is olde...
Guys, if u use Win10: Goto / start / control panel / type in the searchfield "firewall" ... There is a point showing up with a globe and a wall, click on it... in the top right corner of this screen is a button to change settings, click it and click on allow other app, search on ur pc for the acServer.exe and give it private and public rights.. Save and start ur Server , good luck X

Last edited:
i know that this post is olde...
Guys, if u use Win10: Goto / start / control panel / type in the searchfield "firewall" ... There is a point showing up with a globe and a wall, click on it... in the top right corner of this screen is a button to change settings, click it and click on allow other app, search on ur pc for the acServer.exe and give it private and public rights.. Save and start ur Server , good luck X
No result for me. Any idea what should i change or add in post forwarding settings?

I'm having this issue as well now and cannot get the port forwarding to work and am getting the same error;

CONNECTION TO LOBBY FAILED, ATTEMPT NUMBER 1"

Although when I select "start server" it seems to "start it" (it has an option to kill it) but doing the check throws the above error. I don't have an HTTP port forwarding on my modem but i put it under TCP as I believe that should have worked but no dice.

I actually solved this one for myself. When i was forwarding my router, there was an internal IP address and the external IP Address. The internal IP address is my computer address. The external is what is shown outward. What i did is I set the external to a value that google showed me was my external IP. That broke what I was doing. When i changed my External IP Address to be 0.0.0.0 instead of what I was saying originally into the port forwarding (or leave it blank if you can) that fixed my issue.

I actually solved this one for myself. When i was forwarding my router, there was an internal IP address and the external IP Address. The internal IP address is my computer address. The external is what is shown outward. What i did is I set the external to a value that google showed me was my external IP. That broke what I was doing. When i changed my External IP Address to be 0.0.0.0 instead of what I was saying originally into the port forwarding (or leave it blank if you can) that fixed my issue.
i just want to say thank you i spent a whole week looking to find a fix and your the one that did it so thank you

I followed a video step by step and when i tried running the server, could not find my server, went to my server log and i got this error "RESPONSE: ERROR,INVALID SERVER,CHECK YOUR PORT FORWARDING SETTINGS, LOBBY COULD NOT BE REACHED, Server shutting down"

What can i do???
Video used:

I tried to port forward on my Hitron router. After, after hitting "Start Server" and waiting, it says
CONNECTION TO LOBBY FAILED, ATTEMPT NUMBER 1". I did everything in the video.

Please help!

Video I used.

Also, sorry if this is a repost...
Well,

"CONNECTION TO LOBBY FAILED" means the server you run tries to connect official LOBBY network (to be shown on KUNOS/SERVER list). So, if you uncheck the "Show on Lobby" option on AC Server Manager, the problem will be solved probably.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 2,049

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back