"Connection to lobby failed" Assetto Corsa Server Please Help!

I tried to port forward on my Hitron router. After, after hitting "Start Server" and waiting, it says
"RESPONSE: ERROR,INVALID SERVER,CHECK YOUR PORT FORWARDING SETTINGS
CONNECTION TO LOBBY FAILED, ATTEMPT NUMBER 1". I did everything in the video.

Please help!

Video I used.

Also, sorry if this is a repost...

If you port forwarding is all set up correctly then you may also need to set firewall restrictions to allow both private and public. You should be prompted the first time you load the server if not go to firewall settings scroll down to the text that matches your server start file name (should be two entries) and allow both private and public. You'll need to press the "change settings" button to allow you to change it.

I actually solved this one for myself. When i was forwarding my router, there was an internal IP address and the external IP Address. The internal IP address is my computer address. The external is what is shown outward. What i did is I set the external to a value that google showed me was my external IP. That broke what I was doing. When i changed my External IP Address to be 0.0.0.0 instead of what I was saying originally into the port forwarding (or leave it blank if you can) that fixed my issue.
Thank you so much

the server works on my end but friends cant join
the server works on my end but friends cant join
Saying just in case; if you want your friends to be able to join, you should be using same internet connection or use virtual lan softwares like Radminvpn or Hamachi etc. If you dont, only you will be able to join. If you use this way but your friends still cant join; try connecting via Content Manager (in cm: drive->online->lan, it takes a while to server shown on list.).

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 2.8%