DiRT 2 Colin McRae: DiRT 2

Problem creating new Live Account

I bought Colin Mcrae Dirt 2 and activated it through Steam.
The game loads normally but then it asks me to create a account so I can also go online and save my game.
So I chose "create new account" and activated it.
Then I chose "use existing Live Profile" and entered the e-mail address and password, entered the key and then it says: "loading profile" and then I get an error message: 0x80151906
Does anyone know how to solve this?

• Cpt_Questi

Well production is beginning this Fe1bruary, let me see what I can do. I actually don't work for Simbol, I work for Simraceway.com, though I have pull with the founder of Simbol ;)

I see you are in the Netherlands, if you were able to get to San Francisco, we could get you into one without hesitation!

Well production is beginning this Fe1bruary, let me see what I can do. I actually don't work for Simbol, I work for Simraceway.com, though I have pull with the founder of Simbol ;)

I see you are in the Netherlands, if you were able to get to San Francisco, we could get you into one without hesitation!

We have people all over the place so that won't be a problem to pick it up :)

• Cpt_Questi

Well, as it stands now, if you are in town, we'd love to hook up a demo for you, explain plans for the future and the benefits of this design over other available models!

Glad you guys are interested, and let's do what we can to get a hands on demo!!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 83 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.4%