rF2 Club Paddock

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's are now programmed for the league races and practice day's.
All league servers are available for all RD licensed members to do some laps.

So we have Monday's and Wednesday's to host club races of all variety's: Miata's, Ferrari challenge, ISI GT's, ISI Historic's, single seaters, touring cars, streetcars, go-karts, Meganes, Apex GT's, URD DT5 series, Blancpain series, ...

Friday's, Saturday's and Sunday's are now programmed for the league races and practice day's.

So we have Monday's and Wednesday's to host club races of all variety's: Miata's, Ferrari challenge, ISI GT's, ISI Historic's, single seaters, touring cars, streetcars, go-karts, Meganes, Apex GT's, URD DT5 series, Blancpain series, ...

understood
monday is a good day for me to race... but I am in a different Timezone so it is always too early for me :(

Gijs no plans for the Radio Controller cars:roflmao:

So what we doing monday?
Gijs has something up his sleeve.
Hint Sebring.

Gijs no plans for the Radio Controller cars:roflmao:

Gijs has something up his sleeve.
Hint Sebring.
I tried the new Sao Paolo track. It is not a looker, but I drove it a few laps with the Camaro and it is so much fun racing it and you can drift like a maniac as well. Would be nice to do a GT2 and GT3 race on there. I think that was the only time in years. I went out and raced the AI seriously for a few laps it is so much fun in these cars and the track is forgiving with the flat curbs and everything. Should make for awesome racing.

ISI Howstons at Brianza or Spa '66... :inlove:
Those are awesome even against the AI... :D 6-7 laps is enough for a club race.

Btw we could try Symmons Plains, I think it's a great little track, fits almost any car except for maybe F1 cars. Miata or Ferrari or both (multiclass) would be very nice there too. Cadwell Park is also awesome.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back