Clio Cup 2013

Cars Clio Cup 2013 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
There always were two icons, one standard and one RaceDepartment badged. They are set up as separate series within the game. ;)
Ah, OK.
But I always had only one since I first installed the mod, hence my remark. Must be me then :D
But how about the white TempCar ?
I still don't get to see the Clio as it should be (or like before).

RealFeel generates a standard entry for every car that doesn't have an entry yet. This is negative by default, something like -2500 (at work now, can't check the exact value). It represents the direction and the amount of force that will be taken as +100%, but due to the suspension geometry of this FWD car, it actually has to be a positive value to give the correct feedback. This is not unique to the Clio, the same is the case with the Reiza Mini for example.

The reasons why you might not have to mess with similar settings for other cars can be...
...Reiza cars already have custom tuned RealFeel values, positive and negative as well, ranging from a few hundreds MaxForce up to 16k (Trucks)
...physics are made to match the generic negative RealFeel value
...RWD cars have a bigger tendency to need negative values by default
...FFB is clipping, but you don't notice it during normal circumstances
...there's some magical, undocumented way to define what value should RealFeel add to the .ini file for new cars

Please try to follow the instructions in the mod description, if you still have inverted FFB after inserting the proper RealFeel value, then there's something we missed with Franklin during testing.

P.S.: I only helped testing and fine-tuning FFB for this new version, so I can't really comment on other issues.

Thanks for the detailed explanation! :thumbsup: I've tried using the values stated in the mod description, and the new FFB does indeed feel very good. Vast improvement on previous versions and on par or better than other cars, so good job on that. Just a fix for the models not loading and we're good to go!

Another thing you might want to look into. After just 1 lap of Brands Hatch, I'm getting a red overheat icon in the top left of the screen. Never seen it before, but I assume it's the engine overheating? I wasn't driving hard so it seems a bit extreme.

even when i clear the error messages, it still wont load. it tried it after reading your comment on that. it seems that i have to go back to 1.5 until there is an fix for it. i completly deleted all old files from the 1.5 version.

Clearly something wrong with the files, because after installing everything, and I already repeated the process 3 times. The cars are not appearing, when I go on track. In the previous version, everything was working.

Great to hear,
No i hearing that the car is overheating.
Is that the style of driving, or is it a big problem?
I was just going to write that after one and a half lap at Zolder (heating up brakes and tires) I got a message that I had to back down because the engine temp was too high. I was not even pushing... :O_o:
Never had that before, in fact this was really a first for me on any car. So I fear there is a "big" problem :D

Franklin Stegink updated Clio Cup 2013 with a new update entry:

Clio Cup 2013 v2.0

View attachment 174612
View attachment 174613
View attachment 174614
Here the final version of the Clio Cup for Automobilista.

First off al i want to thanks @Davy Vandevenne and @PicoBp and @Fanapryde for testing and helping.

What has changed since version 1.6, 1.7 and 1.8:

* Add backfire at the Clio.
* Reworked some parts of the car.
* Add Nissan 370z Safetycar.
* Reworked gen files.
* Totally new physics...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The final version is out.

Sorry for the many mistakes, but making a mod isn't just only convert the graphical stuff.:whistling:
It's a lovely little beast, it absolutely worth it. ;)
Give me a shout out if I can help you with anything else in the future. I'm always in for some tinkering, especially when it's about making good stuff even better. :thumbsup:

It's a lovely little beast, it absolutely worth it. ;)
Give me a shout out if I can help you with anything else in the future. I'm always in for some tinkering, especially when it's about making good stuff even better. :thumbsup:

Next project is the BMW M6 GT3 and the BMW M6 GTLM from simtek mods
Permission to bring it to AMS.

Test version almost rdy.
I send it than to you.

The final version is out.

Sorry for the many mistakes, but making a mod isn't just only convert the graphical stuff.:whistling:

Huge improvements--thanks for sticking with it and perfecting this mod for all of our benefit.

One tiny nitpick--the bonnet cam is pointing downward when it should be flat and the cockpit cam is pointing slightly upward when it should also be flat. (The two should be the same driver eye level except one is in the centre of the car at the windscreen).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back