rF2 Classic Formula 2 @ Snetterton 300 - Wednesday February 22th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Historic open wheels v1.1 and Snetterton 300 installed ok, but cannot locate RD Mod file with Mod manager, downloaded and tried twice,im stuck any sugestions. I have installed the update.

Historic open wheels v1.1 and Snetterton 300 installed ok, but cannot locate RD Mod file with Mod manager, downloaded and tried twice,im stuck any sugestions. I have installed the update.
Once the other 2 (component) files are installed... I had to go back and check the Show Mods only box, then the RF (Mod) file appeared and allowed me to install it.

Thats correct.

The first 2 items (Snetterton and Historic) are .rfcomp files, or component files. To install them you have to UNtick the box Show mods only.

When those 2 are installed, you need to tick the box back on, to see the RDClub mod. Did you do that Mike?

i've been ill all week marco so i haven't had much time to do anything, but im downloading the last file now, cheers. :)

by the way you don't need a account at mediafire :)
I will look into that for the next event ok :) I believe we, as RD, have an account somewhere as well, so I could use that also. I guess I was just being lazy when I choose to use the rapidshare account :p

Still having an issue,unable to get a full download from Rapid Share for the RD mod, do we have another download link. At the moment i will not be able to join you guys, i also think Ken Hunter has the same problem. ( Rapid Share/Africa not a good idea)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back