rF2 Classic Formula 2 @ Snetterton 300 - Wednesday February 22th 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
68% on bit torrent, only another hour and will have the lot,shame it will be to late to race ;o(
Torrents only work well if many people download and seed at the same time, unfortunatley, I'm the only seed and your the only downloader, although my upload is 1Mb/s and you'r only taking a tiny piece of that.... should be quicker than that but I don't know what else your downloading ;)

Anyway, as soon as your done, I'll take it down.

I have another event tomorrow, but can't decide which one I'll participate in :D

Moved this event to wednesday. I shall try to get some decent download options, so the components can be downloaded in a normal way. Yesterady, we did some tests, and getting all the data over, takes about or over 4 hours for some.

Wednesday at 20:00 GMT works for me. Glad it's at a time I can be there. You haven't had much opportunity to practice lapping back-markers in rF2. ;) Thanks Marco and all for being flexible and supportive to make this happen.

Jim

hmm i joined the server this morning , but i was able to join under my knick name which i have never been able to do on other servers , is that a no no? i might be a maybe but i will enter server as brahbam

Sign me out for wednesday.
Cant get the RD mod installed.
( it say unable to install RD mod)
And what ever i try it wont work

Wonder why when there is a new game people want so bad their own mod...
Just use the game as it comes and everybody would have joined ( even last saturday )
Only my mind spin off

next time............... maybe

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back