rF2 Classic F3 @ Mid Ohio - Sunday June 23rd 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Andrew Ford,
dont know if this helps but my offline practice counted for nothing once i got online,
The car feels so different on the server, i was able to brake much later and control the car allot better, dare i say it even control a power slide and drift through certain corners..:whistling:
whether a good thing or bad thing for the sim the difference between on and offline, please try it online.. it felt way way better to me than 15 to 20 lap stint offline.

rupe it´s about rubber. Maybe you run green or naturally progressing and running private testing?

If you are going to race off line you either have to save real road (haven´t figured out how to do that though) Or run a lot of AI cars and let them run for some hours and then start driving :)

Hi,
yes I just switched on and went to test, the sim is real new to me, as it might be for a few drivers,
so until i come up to speed on a few things the first impression could be a real shock for some me included... but after 20 mins on the server the sim was worlds apart from my initial go offline..
the ofline blast could easily put allot of drivers off..:)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.1%