rF2 Classic F3 @ Mid Ohio - Sunday June 23rd 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Ive practiced 3 days for this and endured a **** load of pain to race tonight. Just to end up in the middle of another first corner incident.

Tried to even go off track to avoid it but get hit by a spinning car.

Club races are ment to be for fun. So why the rush to win at the first corner? It causes accidents and ruins the fun for other drivers.

it seems to be the custom skin that is being used during race and when soemone disconnects it triggers the server going beserk.

You guys could try again. :( We never had this before.... :(

I turned of allowing the custom skin

Race went one corner for me; was almost through it when I got a nudge to the side that turned me around, after that another one got me hard and that was the race end.
It was my fault too that it happened as I should have left more room to the inside in the corner, as I wasn't aware that Pär was already that far to my side.

Bit of a shame as it was quite fun otherwise and I started on p2 which usually means avoiding the turn1 crash ;(

I need to try to get the qualy-lap together better next time to start on pole and avoid it this way :D

Hi! Yes that was a shame. I got a brilliant start for once I really wasn´t expecting to challenge you from 6th and felt forced to take the inside line there. Hit the inside curbs hard and kept as much as I could on the left hoping you would not get so damn much left with all that golden tarmac to your right. I could see the accident happen in slow motion. Nearly managed to avoid but not enough.

I ain´t blaiming you as much as I blame those crappy mirrors and me for not taking that into account. I certainly wasn´t going for gold lol

A shame I am really comfortable with this track having just made a 6h endurance on it recently so I didn´t expect not to finish. I managed to get round into repairs but then got the confusion of being lapped by cars that I then raced back on lol. With all my revisiting of the start accident it ended up me binning the car entirely on my own...

Anyway I had great fun practising for this event and I am happy there is no hard feelings.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back