rF2 Classic F3 @ Mid Ohio - Sunday June 23rd 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Congrats to Axel and Dino. Very close race all the way to the end. Fun for me while it lasted. A car spun in front of me and I lost a wheel. Incredible turnout. I hope the server issue this time doesn't keep folks away from the next one. I've done many online races in rF2 and this is the first time I've seen it.

I am happy there is no hard feelings.
No worries, it was mostly my fault. I think I got a bit too scared from the very low off-line-grip that I wasn't going properly to the outside the corner as I shoud have.

Unexpected race report part2 :D

We had over 10 guys together for another go, that was great :)
I started from near last and made it through the race without scratches this time.
Drove the first half of the race more careful and bit slower which meant that I saved quite some tires ;)
With tires in good condition I even got to Axel for a great race with him for the last 2 or 3 laps :)

Nice win for Axel with great defending in the end and I'm happy I got a fun race today;
thanks all for racing and cya next time

Sorry for violating the tribute for Allan Simmonsen.
Just got home in time for quali and did not check the forum:notworthy:

As for the race. The third one. That was a blast. Got a good start and after some overtaking I had the lead. Kept it on track and had a thrilling battle with Dino in the last laps. One more lap and I would have lost it for sure.

Seems like the lag issue will be fixed NeXT week.

Very dissapointing. :(
It was the first time for me to see the server go beserk... Just for people quiting?

First race start was brilliant, I stayed out of trouble and could avoid all spinning cars. Goin into the chicane as 5th as I started 12th. Could pass Daniel and was 4th, than the guy in 3rd dissapeared in front of me and was 3rd.... Than the server was starting to lag...

When I went onm to the server all drivers were written down as AI???
Restarted the server and we did nthe race again, but more with a mixed up grid.

I started from 3rd and had a good get away again at the end of the back straight Pete overtook me and I was 4th, shortly after again the server started lagging. :(

I restarted the server 1 more time for the others, but it became too late for me to do a race.
:(

Like I said... very dissapointing. I hope ISI will be working on this issue as it derstroys online racing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back