rF2 Classic F3 @ Mid Ohio - Sunday June 23rd 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I see that I've been signed up even though I haven't officially confirmed myself, but that's ok as I intend on trying to attend. Just a word of warning first;
I might miss out on it all since it's my turn to put the kids to bed this evening, sometimes takes longer than planned, other times I fall asleep while doing so :p
I really want to attend so I'll do my best to show up in time, but wanted to give a headsup.
Also, I'll be Slow (yes with a capital S) and might make mistakes, worth thinking of if you're passing me on track :p

does anyone have any tips for these cars? I tried 4 laps of the spark earlier. on up shifts, with auto clutch) it sounds like it's over revving so i assume i have to lift off throttle? is this right? (seems like asetto corsa in that respect). under braking, even when i reduce "coast" setting, the braking distance is crazy long - even with no tyres locking! weird.

does anyone have any tips for these cars? I tried 4 laps of the spark earlier. on up shifts, with auto clutch) it sounds like it's over revving so i assume i have to lift off throttle? is this right? (seems like asetto corsa in that respect). under braking, even when i reduce "coast" setting, the braking distance is crazy long - even with no tyres locking! weird.

Don't forget that these cars are classic and not modern openwheelers with the slicks, light weight, sequential gearbox and carbon brakes.
These oldies are heavy, have more travel in the suspension which make the car more lively and ofcourse have no down force.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back