AC Classic DTM @ Donnington 2018 - Mon 25 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yeah it's up mate just been on it :thumbsup:.
Stick me down as a maybe please Denis, hopefully I can make it :)
Could I join with the Mercedes please?
looks like ill have enough time for the race today.
I'll take the bmw please.
Thanks in advance
:confused: How would you know that I just came back near my rig... spying me? :p

Sign me in, with the Benz, pls... if not too late.
Thx!
You guys are all in. :)

@Denis Betty

Sorry guys can not race, feeling really rough still, eyes are streaming ..man flue ..

I am sure it will be a great race, great car and track ..good luck all, hope you all have lots of fun :thumbsdown:

Race server is up ..8 of each car :thumbsup:

Last edited:
@PfzFantaribo, I know you spun off after we came close at McLeans on one of the laps. Was there contact between us? I couldn't feel anything, and was asking on Teamspeak whether you wanted the position back. If you feel it was my fault, I'm sorry for the squeeze, otherwise unlucky, that was boiling up to be a great battle.

Awesome battle @Denis Betty and @Magnus Stjerneby at the end. The Merc just couldn't deal with your Alfa 4WD at those hairpins. :mad:

I don't speak english very well, only when writing or reading. That's why i didn't join. But if you insist i will join it the next race as i always did.
Hi Bruno, thanks for replying to my post. It's fine if you don't want to speak, but it is RD rules that everybody must join TeamSpeak ( it says that "Teamspeak is mandatory" in the opening post). This is so that you can hear the admin, just in case he has any instructions. I did try to message you in chat (in game) but I think you didn't see that.
So yes please Bruno, if you would make sure to be on TS next, that would be really good mate. :thumbsup:

Hi Bruno, thanks for replying to my post. It's fine if you don't want to speak, but it is RD rules that everybody must join TeamSpeak ( it says that "Teamspeak is mandatory" in the opening post). This is so that you can hear the admin, just in case he has any instructions. I did try to message you in chat (in game) but I think you didn't see that.
So yes please Bruno, if you would make sure to be on TS next, that would be really good mate. :thumbsup:
Ok, no i didn't see the in-game message : P

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back