AC Classic DTM @ Donnington 2018 - Mon 25 Feb 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i want to race with you but unfortunately im not a premium member :(
There is time to get Premium Membership before Monday evening I think.
I can only tell you, that racing at RD been a great experience for me. I would recommend it very highly, to anybody who is considering trying it out.
We try very hard to make Premium Members feel welcome and to feel at home in our racing clubs. Our members are friendly and helpful, so if you can spare the cash, I'd say go for it. :thumbsup::)

Hi there,
I would like to participate in the race tomorrow and I have 2 questions first:

1. This would be my first race for the RaceDepartment's Racing Club. Can I still join, or is it just for more advanced players? I know it says it's for beginners also, but I want to be sure.
2. Is there any penalty if can't make it to the race? Is the official practice mandatory to join the qualifications and race? I know I have to submit my exit 1 hour before the event starts if I can not make it.

Thanks for your answer and Kind regards,
Raresch.

Hi there,
I would like to participate in the race tomorrow and I have 2 questions first:

1. This would be my first race for the RaceDepartment's Racing Club. Can I still join, or is it just for more advanced players? I know it says it's for beginners also, but I want to be sure.
2. Is there any penalty if can't make it to the race? Is the official practice mandatory to join the qualifications and race? I know I have to submit my exit 1 hour before the event starts if I can not make it.

Thanks for your answer and Kind regards,
Raresch.
Hi Raresch.
You certainly are very welcome to join us. I always try to make new members feel welcome. I remember my first race here - we have all been there. There is no need to worry, everybody will do their best to make you feel comfortable and at home.
There is no penalty for not making a race. We ask members to sign out if thet can't make it, but sometimes mistakes happen. I somebody just doesn't make it to an event, but doesn't sign out, they usually make a post on the thread later, to explain what happened, or apologise.

Welcome to club racing at RD Raresch. Could you try the cars out (you may do this on the practice server) and let me know which car you'd like to take for the race please? :)

Hi Raresch.
You certainly are very welcome to join us. I always try to make new members feel welcome. I remember my first race here - we have all been there. There is no need to worry, everybody will do their best to make you feel comfortable and at home.
There is no penalty for not making a race. We ask members to sign out if thet can't make it, but sometimes mistakes happen. I somebody just doesn't make it to an event, but doesn't sign out, they usually make a post on the thread later, to explain what happened, or apologise.

Welcome to club racing at RD Raresch. Could you try the cars out (you may do this on the practice server) and let me know which car you'd like to take for the race please? :)

Hi Denis,
Thank you for the prompt answer :)

I have tried only the Alfa 155 because it's AWD and this would be my choice. It just felt very well balanced from the start. I have used an E30 in the career mode and I can't get used to the RWD. I still struggle for grip at the rear, especially on exit corner.

I will do some practice for sure.
Thanks you very much :D

@Denis Betty Still waiting to hear if I'm working Monday eve Denis, will be there if I can.

Is it just me... I can only see one practice server up for RD (Sunday GT3)? I can't see any others.

Last edited:
Hi there,
I have a small issue with Alfa setup. I have a Logitech G29 wheel and it doesn't match the wheel in the game. The center yellow mark from the Alfa does not rotate at the same time as my real life wheel. Any idea how to match the settings and which is the turning radius of the wheel?
I have tried changing the options from the game settings and from Logitech software, but I don't really get how they should be set-up.
Thanks for the help.

EDIT 1: Never mind. I have to match the settings from the game with the Logitech Software values. I would still need the turning degree so that I don't try and error every time :)

EDIT 2: I have found an approximative way. Settings AC Settings and Logitech Softwares values to 620. it's the most accurate I could reach.

Last edited:
Hey guys, finally got fast enough internet to not be a pain to others so please sign me up. I wanted to drive the Merc but it's no fun being the only one, so I'll take the BMW.

I'm sorry @Denis Betty I'm stuck in a long meeting at work and it's going to delay the rest of the day I fear. Best I drop out now rather than last minute. If things do clear up I'll re-register. Sorry.
Sorry to hear that. Hope things go well for the rest of the day. Thanks for letting us know.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%