Chinese Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Chinese Grand Prix Driver of the Day.jpg

Voting is open for the 2018 Chinese Grand Prix Driver of the Day!

Many of the 2018 Formula One grid performed superbly in the Chinese Grand Prix this weekend, but who do you think did the best job on Sunday afternoon?

Long time race leaders, surprise winners and lower down points scorers - many worthy of the RaceDepartment community accolades. But only one can win, and whom should it be?

Vote and leave a comment below!

So I have the choice of.....
A) Ricciardo
B) Ricciardo
C) Ricciardo
D) Ricciardo
E) Ricciardo
Or (might surprise everyone)...

F) Ricciardo
(On a serious note Bottas’ drive today was also very impressive overall and although it wasn’t his best drive:O_o:, Raikkonen completed a deserving podium)

He was definitely the only one who showed pure driver skill and had the guts to take on the leaders when they were all concerned about tyres

(Sorry for the double post!)

It was going to be Bottas....right up until the time Daniel 'snatched' it away.
Gotta feel bad for Valtteri with that 'napping' Mercedes did today.
When that safety car came out I was screaming "pit...pit...pit"....then RBR did, and I knew he was 'toast'.
What were they thinking?

370b25902fae3d9deb97853681cb750a.jpg

Honey Badger
all the way ! :D

When that safety car came out I was screaming "pit...pit...pit"....then RBR did, and I knew he was 'toast'.
What were they thinking?
Yeah, I was thinking the same... maybe they were already pass the pit entrance hmm... :cautious:
Anyway, great call RB, they deserved the victory. And I'm glad it's Badger, he deserve it more. Especially regarding all his latest engine troubles. :geek:

edit:
*Honey Badger - Daniel Ricciardo, for those (few) who don't know. :giggle:

370b25902fae3d9deb97853681cb750a.jpg

Honey Badger
all the way ! :D

Yeah, I was thinking the same... maybe they were already pass the pit entrance hmm... :cautious:
Anyway, great call RB, they deserved the victory. And I'm glad it's Badger, he deserve it more. Especially regarding all his latest engine troubles. :geek:

edit:
*Honey Badger - Daniel Ricciardo, for those (few) who don't know. :giggle:
Based on all the debris in the corner, I immediately knew a safety car would be deployed.
It was a 'no-brainer'.
I think Bottas was already pass pit entry, but Lewis would not have been.

Same way Vettel managed to hold Bottas at Bahrain with old tires, Bottas managed to hold Kimi with older tires. That's the real work... with Fresh tires Vettel, Hamilton would have done the same job as Riccardo. The team of the day goes to Redbull though....

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.6%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 49 10.0%
  • €3001-5000