Chinese Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

I think F1 needs immediately include a voting for the: "Worst driver of the day" ..Seriously...
Obviously I voted for Ricciardo as driver of the day.

Edit: Verstappen should learn some things from Ricciardo
This happens because he as jumped directly from the F3 to an F1 car.
Max is an excellent driver. But he has a lot to learn. Things that are learned competing in lower categories. (World Series by Renault 3.5 and GP2/Formula2)... Good .. Very good RedBull ....

Sorry for my english, im Belgian/Dutch.. like Max :thumbsup:

Well Gasly is a bit of a imbalanced driver but I mean to say was that Hartley would get his seat not Gasly I was trying to get out a quick reply on this here xD
I see. Yes I agree. If the seat were to go to anyone, it would be to Gasly. Not sure about Sainz though as he still wears the RedBull logo on his helmet; so whether he'd be offered that position I'm not too sure...

I see. Yes I agree. If the seat were to go to anyone, it would be to Gasly. Not sure about Sainz though as he still wears the RedBull logo on his helmet; so whether he'd be offered that position I'm not too sure...

Hes got a contract at the moment but Brendon Hartley would be the other pick he can get the car around hes still driving like an LMP1 car which is slower than the F1 car he drives at the moment he needs to wake up and really start to push that Toro Rosso to the limit

Very much one of the best races in a while, Ricciardo all the way. If it was him in the Merc chasing Vettel in the race before there’s no chance Vettel would have won

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back