CD Player Enhanced

Plugins CD Player Enhanced 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pls help I cant find my cds. Here is what I did: I remobed CD2 and CD3 folder, I renamed CD1 folder into CD and placed my songs in different folders. I also cant buy new cds. I also deleted my ogg files.

would be nice if this could be fixed. (im on newest experimental branch) so i can listen to my music again :c
20190813100804-1.jpg

I can't seem to get the audio streams to work, I've tried youtube, anything I can think of that can stream something but when I tune in there's just silence, maybe a split second of audio but then it just blanks out. I've checked the console and it says everything is running fine. And everything on my end, regarding internet, etc, should be fine.

I can't seem to get the audio streams to work, I've tried youtube, anything I can think of that can stream something but when I tune in there's just silence, maybe a split second of audio but then it just blanks out. I've checked the console and it says everything is running fine. And everything on my end, regarding internet, etc, should be fine.
Thanks for your reply I'm gonna try switch routers when I look in de debug info It says buffering 0/0

Can you upload output_log.txt?
I cannot repoduce this bug on my game it works fine as you can see here: https://streamable.com/z0d1z

that's a lot of errors, don't know what mod does that.
Don't see any error related to cdplayer.
Can you try to disable all mods and try just a cdplayer if this will work? Maybe some other mod breaks this mod.
I've disabled every living thing I could find besides modshop and the cdplayer, still got nothing. I've also tried it in non-experimental, with no success.

Last edited:
So this may be related to your connection or something. Check your firewall or whatever what may block msc access to internet.
Actually forget that, I have no idea what the hell I've done, but its working, only your links that I've seen you post, still can't get youtube or anything else to work. I appreciate everything, I'd love to see what else you can do with this mod.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Better structured events

• Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

• No 3rd party registration pages