If you have problems, bugs etc. please use big red button called:
<<<< "Feedback & Support thread"
Reviews tab are not for reporting problems due to one reply. Also include your output_log.txt to your post.
Enchanced CD Player with mp3 support and multiple CDs.
Remove original CD from player before installing this mod.
Warning: mp3s with VBR will fail to play. That's audio library bug not mod.
How to add new CDs:
- Go to your CD folder and create new folder inside (name doesn't matter)
- Copy your *.mp3 *.ogg *.wav *.aiff files inside that folder
- Name of files doesn't matter, player will play them in alphabetical order.
- Copy coverart.png to that folder, if you want custom CD texture
- Create as many folders as you want
- Optional: Instead of copying files you can create folder.txt file instead and paste full path to your music folder. (ex. D:\Music\CoolSongs) Then folder will look like this:
- (folder.txt have priority so any files near folder.txt file will be ignored)
- Don't click import songs in main menu, waste of ram since original CD is disabled.
- Go to teimo and buy your CDs
If you lost your CDs you can respawn them on kitchen table using CTRL + M > CD Player Enchanced > Mod settings > Reset CDs
- Mod Loader 0.4.7 or later
- Shop Catalog 0.9 (included) or later
- Some music
- Of course the latest version of MSC with CD update, but I think you already have it. Right?