CD Player Enhanced

Plugins CD Player Enhanced 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok. My head gasket is blown (4 times in a row) So there may be problems there. I will send it.
You skipped one step before instalation of this mod.
Remove original CD from player before installing this mod.

So now you need to delete this mod, load your save, eject original CD from player, throw it somewhere outside player, save your game and then install this mod again.

I have installed the mod, i have created a folder into cd's folder and I put there my music. I can go to Teimo's and buy the shelf but there isn't the cd, CTRL + M and "reset cds" dosen't work. What am I doing in wrong?

You skipped one step before instalation of this mod.

So now you need to delete this mod, load your save, eject original CD from player, throw it somewhere outside player, save your game and then install this mod again.
I did I thought... I'll do that then. I remember removing it, so I must have just exited and not saved then.

Greetings! I get "MSCLoader ERROR: Mod CDPlayer throw an error!Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object in Void FindPlayer()" every time when I load the savegame.
UPD 02.11.2018: And for some reason CD's don't go back in their cases. They attach and then they just stay on their place while case moves free.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    50.5 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
The mod always fail to load! I installed all required components. I don't understand ("MSCLoader ERROR: Mod CDPlayer throw an error!Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object in Void FindPlayer()") so I can't buy the cd's i'm stuck

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back