CD Player Enhanced

Plugins CD Player Enhanced 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ok, weird change of things. All the CDs appear now, however the skins still dont appear. Is there a way to confirm the CDs work fine using them on the boombox or do i need the radio with CD player for the car?

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    920.1 KB · Views: 410
Ok, weird change of things. All the CDs appear now, however the skins still dont appear. Is there a way to confirm the CDs work fine using them on the boombox or do i need the radio with CD player for the car?
Didn't see any errors related to cd player.
Make sure coverart.png is in each folder and is named exactly "coverart.png", mod takes default skin when "coverart.png" didn't exists.

Hello, is it possible to see the source code of the modification? I want to make this mod better and help you. You may upload sources on repo such as GitHub...

This mod worked flawlessly for me.
But it also made me barely drive anything other than the Satsuma now.
Will there be a CD player that I can carry with me in the future?

Hello. I am having an issue where the CDs are non-existent, and the catalog does not have anything but the 10 CD shelf. I can purchase the shelf and I know the store works since I have VHS player too. I am currently playing on the public branch. The mod seems to load fine, I sadly cannot supply the log, since it is 19MB and Race Department won't let me send it.

Mod will not work at all now. Throws an error in console stating: "Error: Mod CDPlayer throw an error! Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object in Void OnLoad()". I will supply my output_log.txt now that I shrunk it. And on another note, this mod has never worked for me before.

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    62.5 KB · Views: 322
Mod will not work at all now. Throws an error in console stating: "Error: Mod CDPlayer throw an error! Details: Object reference not set to an instance of an object in Void OnLoad()". I will supply my output_log.txt now that I shrunk it. And on another note, this mod has never worked for me before.

You should try verify game files on steam, some of your game files seems corrupted. Did you used old asset replace mods?

I can buy the shelf, but the CDs are non-existent.
Is this a bug?
I have re-installed Loader, CD Enchanced and ModShop but no effects at all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back