• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Caterham Roadsport165 @ Nurburgring GP - Friday 20th August

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
Jul 2, 2008
Now my travel plans are firmed up, I should be back for this. I've stuck myself as tentative in case of unforeseen circs, otherwise I'd have to bollock myself for a no-show, and that's never pretty.
I'm only getting sporadic internet access on my phone, so I'll be answering all my Pm's once I get home.

Chris Butcher

Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion
Jan 15, 2010
Could you highlight me in pink and call me cinderella? Somethings has cropped up and don't know whether I will be home in time for this. Thanks :)

Tim Ling

It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work
Aug 28, 2008
You'll need the Caterham templates, which are here

Then you can upload them in the RD downloads section. There's already a skinpack in there

Robert McColl

250RPM
Jan 14, 2009
Stuart i have the download could you sign me up as a late entry please just hope i get all the bellss and whistle working without any hitches

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
Jul 2, 2008
And can I be the first to say - I hope the league is exactly like that, because that was brilliant :D

Ross McGregor

2000RPM
Premium
Dec 18, 2008
I agree- lots of close racing tonight (where i was anyway) and very little contact. I'm puzzled by my lack of straightline speed, but i think it's to do with mucking around with toe-in/toe-out settings. Even in the slipstream i was struggling to keep up. Hopefully in the league we won;t be holding each other up quite as much!

Dec 19, 2009
bad start good ending :)
race 1: qualified 10th but my engine didnt start at the start of the race, i started the engine but by the time i did someone hit me and knocked out my engine :( sorry to who it was that went into me
race 2: started in last place because of that dnf but luckily when i am very pissed off i drive a lot faster, i was doing constant 2:22's and 2:21's when my best in qualy and practise was only 2:23.536, overtook 3 people by turn 2 :) only to be spun out by someone but i still got some places back and kept 8th till the last lap where i spun and lost my 4 second lead on abdul canabaz and made the mistake of changing into neutral and losing my position and finiding in 9th, but it was a very fun race! :)

Follow RaceDepartment