rF2 Caterham Roadsport165 @ Nurburgring GP - Friday 20th August

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Now my travel plans are firmed up, I should be back for this. I've stuck myself as tentative in case of unforeseen circs, otherwise I'd have to bollock myself for a no-show, and that's never pretty.
I'm only getting sporadic internet access on my phone, so I'll be answering all my Pm's once I get home.

I agree- lots of close racing tonight (where i was anyway) and very little contact. I'm puzzled by my lack of straightline speed, but i think it's to do with mucking around with toe-in/toe-out settings. Even in the slipstream i was struggling to keep up. Hopefully in the league we won;t be holding each other up quite as much!

bad start good ending :)
race 1: qualified 10th but my engine didnt start at the start of the race, i started the engine but by the time i did someone hit me and knocked out my engine :( sorry to who it was that went into me
race 2: started in last place because of that dnf but luckily when i am very pissed off i drive a lot faster, i was doing constant 2:22's and 2:21's when my best in qualy and practise was only 2:23.536, overtook 3 people by turn 2 :) only to be spun out by someone but i still got some places back and kept 8th till the last lap where i spun and lost my 4 second lead on abdul canabaz and made the mistake of changing into neutral and losing my position and finiding in 9th, but it was a very fun race! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%