AC Caterham Academy @ Nemuno Ziedas - Mon 01 Jun 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Scotty.

Welcome to the club. Please be sure to read the Club Racing Rules - linked in the opening post. I'll certainly sign you up, but first I need you to do me a tiny favour. You need to complete the real Name field in your account (top right ^) > Account Details - it's near the bottom. I'll reserve a spot for you. Real names are only visible to staff and other Premium members and only on race threads.
Thanks in advance and see you on track. :thumbsup:
Thankyou Denis,
I will get right on it. Looking forward to my first ever race. Everyone is welcome to pass me :roflmao:

Count me in please. Is there an advantage to LHD or RHD for any particular circuit (total newbie here) or is it best to just go for what I drive in real life (RHD)?

Assuming this car's physics model actually implements it, it puts the driver weight on one side at the front, which might be advantageous on some tracks. I always just pick LHD though since I'm more comfortable with it. I'd be much more worried about just picking the side that's comfortable for you :)

Assuming this car's physics model actually implements it, it puts the driver weight on one side at the front, which might be advantageous on some tracks. I always just pick LHD though since I'm more comfortable with it. I'd be much more worried about just picking the side that's comfortable for you :)
I just checked - the wheel loads are the same on both sides, so we can all pick whichever one suits us with no fear of losing any speed ;)

Thankyou Denis,
I will get right on it. Looking forward to my first ever race. Everyone is welcome to pass me :roflmao:
OK thanks for sorting that out. You are on the grid.
Welcome. :)
Sign me up !
LHD, please :)
Yup.
Count me in please. Is there an advantage to LHD or RHD for any particular circuit (total newbie here) or is it best to just go for what I drive in real life (RHD)?
RHD it is. Welcome to the club. Please could you be sure to read the Club Racing Rules - linked in the opening post. Look forward to seeing you on track. :)
Im in Denis :thumbsup:
1x LHD please
Hey buddy, glad to see that you're gonna be joining us. :D
In please, LHD :)
sign me up please, lhd.
2 x LHD comin up. :thumbsup:
In please Denis, corking car - thanks for organising buddy :thumbsup: LHD please.
Always a pleasure mate. :)
In please with LHD. Cannot see the practice server, hope are not running the version with the chicanes!
Thanks
Hi Patrick. The server gremlin has taken it down again?
OK I'll take a look.
Welcome aboard. :)
Thought this was going to be a circuit of mega size, two laps, learnt it, cannot complain about that. :thumbsup:
LHD please @Denis Betty :)
Of course mate, consider it done. :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes