Caterham 7 Super Sprint | 1995

Cars Caterham 7 Super Sprint | 1995 1.35

Login or Register an account to download this content
We should put a notice on all the mods:
Modders are not responsible for CSP breaking stuff at each new versions

Solution :
Delete/rename the csp config file

Also, report your issue on CSP discord so they might decide to adjust and support what they previously did rather than updating all the mods from few years ago

Last edited:
firstly great mod fun to drive for hours theres only one thing thats not working for me its the clamshell version when i start a race it loads to the race menu then about 2 seconds later it goes back to the main menu and brings up a crashes game error message but ive analyzed it and no errors show dont know what to do to solve it

firstly great mod fun to drive for hours theres only one thing thats not working for me its the clamshell version when i start a race it loads to the race menu then about 2 seconds later it goes back to the main menu and brings up a crashes game error message but ive analyzed it and no errors show dont know what to do to solve it
alright i investigated
for me it was the self reflection on the headlight.
This is from the github file
if you have the car config auto download
1630431771820.png

then you'll have a bo_caterham_s7_1700_ss_clamshell.ini
inside C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars\loaded
which is updated automatically.
I just turned off the code online, so next update should work.
Otherwise just remove the last paragraph on the ini file (or put it in comment like below)

Code:
; [INCLUDE: common/oldschool_lights_reflections.ini]
; MeshesToCut = chassis001_SUB1
; DynamicReflections = 1
; SplitInModelSpace = 1
; ExcludeNodes = COCKPIT_HR, wing_r?, HUB_LR, HUB_RR, taillight?, boot_cover, engine_bloc, MASK_light, mainlight glass, chassis001, dash_dust, susp_rear?

took this for a spin after watching https://www.channel4.com/programmes/how-to-build/on-demand/71739-002

great fun :)

was driving the clamshell and noticed the windscreens look a bit silly when the sun is behind you, like theyve been deliberately smeared with grease, is it possible to tone it down?

Also noticed not much in the way of wind noise, think this can be tweaked via ext_config...
hey i know there's quite a few mistake
i remember the noise option inside fmod, i don't recall if you could tweak it elsewhere

but it's been 2 years since last update, and honestly i'd rather not put my hands in it anymore if that's ok :p

was driving the clamshell and noticed the windscreens look a bit silly when the sun is behind you, like theyve been deliberately smeared with grease, is it possible to tone it down?
You could edit the parbrise_long.dds file. There are ways to "get" it, but perhaps @Ben O'Bro could provide this texture to you in order to edit it. You then put your edited DDS inside all skin folders, so it will replace the original one.

Also noticed not much in the way of wind noise, think this can be tweaked via ext_config...
Inside the sounds.ini there's a [WIND] section; that would certainly work is my guess :p (provided there is windnoise in the audio files)

Last edited:
Hello,
Just downloaded, installed through CM.
I get error saying "Car's Parent is Missing" with caution icon next to it.
Is there a required car that I am supposed to have. If so, can you provide a link and you may want to display text on your page that says such-n-such car is required.
I'm new, so don't know where to find this "missing" parent. CM doesn't tell us what is missing.
Thanks

Hello,
Just downloaded, installed through CM.
I get error saying "Car's Parent is Missing" with caution icon next to it.
Is there a required car that I am supposed to have. If so, can you provide a link and you may want to display text on your page that says such-n-such car is required.
I'm new, so don't know where to find this "missing" parent. CM doesn't tell us what is missing.
Thanks
Click on the parent car and then you can make the car independant.

Yeah, that was my question.
So, where is the parent car?
Is there car required prior to installing?
It means you don't have the parent car installed.
So you could either install the other Caterhams from @Ben O'Bro, or you can just do what I suggested above:
- In CM content tab: click on 'Parent'. A window will open asking what to do.
- Click 'make independent' and you're done.
You don't need the parent car to make this one work.
I hope it's clear now.

Last edited:
Okay, I made it independent. That works. But, I still have notification question mark next to the car. And, I would still like to parent the correct car. What and where is the correct parent car?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.