3d Model done for the Maserati 8CM.

Screenshot (143).png
Screenshot (144).png
Screenshot (145).png

Last edited:
You probably know already, but the Haynes Manual for the type 35 has a lot of drawings from the Bugatti Trust in it, some with dimensions on them. Surprised me, I bought it thinking it would be gimmicky and almost useless but there's some good stuff in it.

You probably know already, but the Haynes Manual for the type 35 has a lot of drawings from the Bugatti Trust in it, some with dimensions on them. Surprised me, I bought it thinking it would be gimmicky and almost useless but there's some good stuff in it.
They're really good books, the only downside is that they're not always consistent with the level of info they contain, being written by different authors.

Looks real nice and I am looking forward to this mod, because I always loved pre war race cars from 1924 to 1935

Only thing that I noticed, is the shape oft the radiator cowling.

Compared to the enclosed photo it looks more in line with the bonnet and not rounded at the front end. But there may very well be different variants.

However, thank You so much for bringing those cars to AC!

Attachments

• 1924-type-35.jpg
    1924-type-35.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 78
Looks real nice and I am looking forward to this mod, because I always loved pre war race cars from 1924 to 1935

Only thing that I noticed, is the shape oft the radiator cowling.

Compared to the enclosed photo it looks more in line with the bonnet and not rounded at the front end. But there may very well be different variants.

However, thank You so much for bringing those cars to AC!
Great catch! We will adjust the radiator cowling.

Where is the Alfa Romeo P3???

Sorry, just looking for an excuse to use the gif :D :roflmao: :roflmao:
Bugatti looks awesome, and it's gonna be free! Wow!
Can I ask something, will you be doing the Alfa P2 too? (realizing it reads out loud as a train whistle)

(I'm a comedian tonight.. a bad one it seems like :roflmao: sorry everyone)

I’m have absolute not any knowledge on the “what is the real” cars shape, but lots of what we now see as exclusive Western Europe prewar cars, were build on buyers specific requirements, on what parts were available in the local store and al depending on the manual craftsmanship from the employees. I do not think that two of the same cars could even exchange there coach parts.

About the 1906 pack I would advice “doing first thing first”
Anyone interested in the addition of the 1906 Locomobile to the Dawn of Speed Pack?View attachment 513229View attachment 513230

I’m have absolute not any knowledge on the “what is the real” cars shape, but lots of what we now see as exclusive Western Europe prewar cars, were build on buyers specific requirements, on what parts were available in the local store and al depending on the manual craftsmanship from the employees. I do not think that two of the same cars could even exchange there coach parts.

About the 1906 pack I would advice “doing first thing first”
Yup! Makes it a bit easier for us.

Tentatively, the Dawn of Speed pack comes out first on December 1st, 2021. Then the 1934 GP pack comes out on January 1st 2021. You make a good point that we should be focusing on the Dawn of Speed pack, which we have already begun shifting our primary focus back to again.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.