1934 Alfa Romeo P3 render.

Screenshot_20211011-000250.png
Screenshot_20211011-000242.png
Screenshot_20211011-000233.png

You need to find someone to make you great tire physics for these cars :thumbsup:

REALLY like the Alfa, but agree with others that the Auto Union is too angular overall
View attachment 509334
the real car (cars?) doesn't have hard lines on those green spots ;)
Okay, I will try and see how feasible it is to make changes to the body of the 3d model. At this point in production it will be real challenge, I'm not sure if it is worth the time sink. But we will seriously look into it.

At this point does anyone have any other suggestions to the 3d model, because if we are going to open it back up might as well fix everything.

EDIT: My 3d modeler is down to adjust the body, but it may mean that the Auto Union is not included initially in the pack and will be a later download following release.

Last edited:
The Alfa might not be spot on in every last detail, but that ist OK for me, because a: that is impossible + b: it looks beautiful and overall plausible. Very much looking forward to this mod + thank You for doing this!
In case of the Auto Union You took a very difficult task, as the type C made by Gary Peterson ist such a beauty, even if there is no plausible sound available.
I am aware, that You might not match this level, but still I am looking forward to this mod and also I and am very happy that You consider to make it even better than it looks now.
Again,
Thank You !
Torsten

We don't have VR and thus cannot test for that. The majority of users don't use VR so unfortunately we won't be going out of our way to purchase VR equipment to test for that purpose either. Sorry.
I think you'll find that although vr users are a minority, they're a pretty vocal minority. The people that are into the hobby enough to invest in a headset and the beefy pc to run it would probably also be the same people that would pay for mods. Could be good for sales just saying :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 200 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%