It looks like your reflections come to a point on the back of the car, even if the actual surface shape is smooth. What you can do to reduce that is instead of having the contour lines come to a point (even though that's an accurate description of the shape; drawn in red) is recreate the topology of a subdivided cube (green, outer corner of the cube, relaxed onto the surface of the sphere).
FQQ7ILG.png

That last triangle where the spine of the car and waistline meet is effectively one eighth of a sphere. So the better way to subdivide it is to put a vertex in the middle and connect it to all 3 edges, generating 3 quads. Once you've done this you can add extra loops in any direction and they don't converge onto a point anymore, they just wrap around the car in one direction or another.
I will inform the team, I hope they can make those changes on this model without much trouble. Thank you.

Just so people don't get worried about why the Dawn of Speed Pack isn't getting released today.

I had to change jobs (AGAIN....) this month, and then Casual Sim Studios has been surprisingly busy both doing work for clients and negotiating with potential clients.

So anyways... release dates have had to be pushed back to ensure a quality product... I'm shooting for Christmas eve, but we will see. I plan to release a video shortly in which I'll give an update on everything going on.

Una mod gratuita in lavorazione. I cinque modelli 3D dell'auto del 1934 sono finiti ora e stiamo lavorando sodo per importarli nel gioco e lavorare alla codifica della fisica. Nel frattempo i ragazzi 3d si sono divertiti un po'.... 1915 Model T Speedster in lavorazione.

[ALLEGARE=completo]522014[/ALLEGARE][ALLEGARE=completo]522015[/ALLEGARE]
looks fantastic.....:):):)

I love two things - first the way you embrace perfectionism and what seems like a collective drive here to get things 'just right' rather than brushing people aside, and second, that you're just carrying on where you left off with these ancient old cars. They were pioneers in their day, and so are you in yours. :)

Hello i saw in one of your video that this pack will be released on 1st January, how is going the work?
Yeah, I later announced that plans had to change due to me getting laid off from my day job. Anyways, I will be posting a video this week that will update everyone on what has been going on lately and the plans for the future.

That Mercedes w25, let alone the 1934 pack itself, is definitely something I'm most hyped for...It's only almost February but I'm already itching to use my gifted visa card I got this past Christmas! :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%