CART-1998 Liveries F-USA Gen2 + Oval-Versions

Skins CART-1998 Liveries F-USA Gen2 + Oval-Versions 0.9.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry,
Since my mother has fallen ill and the recovery has to go ahead, there will be no updates for now and also no more skinpacks! Maybe once a skin but that's it then also.
Sorry to hear about your Mother. Family is first always. Appreciate all you have done for the community. Hope everything gets better on the family side.

Unfortunately, there will be no additional folders for the oval versions.
If you adapt the paint schemes for the oval versions, you unfortunately have to make many compromises and, for example, reduce the size of the sponsors on the rear wings.
What I mean by this is that the road versions then no longer correspond to the original paintwork.
This is especially noticeable with split lettering on the rear wing (KOOL for example).
Maybe I will publish two versions, one is the old version (where the road version is correct) and the other one is the new version where the road version is not so correct to match the oval versions.

Last edited:
chrisi2174 updated CART-1998 Liveries F-USA Gen2 + Custom Driver AI with a new update entry:

Cart 1998 + Oval-versions as of AMS2 version 1.4

Cart 1998 + Oval-versions as of AMS2 version 1.4
Please use Jusk´s Custom AI this is better adapted for the latest version of AMS2!!

Since only one template is used for the liveries it is a compromise between the different car track versions!!!
Especially at the Superspeedway version the inside of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Guys, I´d love to play this stuff... I have downloaded the mod, copied the files into the named directories, but in the game i can´t find neither the cars nor the names... Do I have to purchase the racing pack 3 to get this 98 stuff working?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back