Cart Factor, GP79 & CSGT: Where is the fanbase?

I seem to be one of those unique individuals that really likes the rFactor mods that seem to have very little interest in RD (not that RD has the lack of interest, rather that RD Club members seem to like other mods more :freaked-out:).

I recall that RD tried to get interest going in Cart Factor a few months ago but got very little response to the race sign-ups (I myself struggled to sign up because RD was a very busy place at the time, with different events every night of the week).

I can't recall the last time a GP79 event was successfull (again due to sign ups) and I am now wondering whether or not the Classic Sportscar & Grand Touring mod would receive the same response.

So - I would just like to throw the question out there. How much interest is there in our hub-bub of a community for these mods? What would the chances be of getting 10-15 people together, someday, to race these classics?

GP79
Cart Factor
CSGT

I dont have an updated sound pack Rhys, some of the cars have the same engine, a lot have the Cosworth DFV, Mclaren and Lotus have Honda, Williams Judd, Ferrari have well Ferrari, and there are 1 or 2 others, but the different engines dont sound the same.

I looked in the sound folder for the mod install and there are different engine sounds in there, but I am downloading the soundpack to see if any are different, I think its the Benneton Ford or the Williams Judd that sometimes makes a sound similar to a sort of low pitched growl or moan, I love it absolutly brilliant.

I looked in the sound folder for the mod install and there are different engine sounds in there, but I am downloading the soundpack to see if any are different, I think its the Benneton Ford or the Williams Judd that sometimes makes a sound similar to a sort of low pitched growl or moan, I love it absolutly brilliant.

[frankie howard moment] OOOer missus[/frankie howard moment]

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back