Calendar with nkpro races.

Guys here you can see a small overview with the tracks and cars were gonna run the next few weeks.

March 2nd Istanbul - ftarget - 2 races
March 09th Road america - formula ks2 - 2 races
March 16th Aosta gsport - Osella 2 races
March 23th Spa Franchorchamps - GT vintage - enduro
March 30th Fuji - formula ks2 - 1 race

For me i spsoe driving the KS2 just feels like i'm playing a decent rFactor mod and it just drives on the rails way too much for my liking. When i drive the F1800, you need to be 100% focussed on what your doing and that's how i would expect an open wheeler to behave. I feel the same also with iRacings F1 Williams, just bores the hell out of me and favour a ride in the skippy every time.

I know downforce plays a massive part with the KS2 but i just feel it makes an average driver look like a god, there is just nothing too it.

Anyway, all of NetKars cars i enjoy to a degree including the KS2 with certain tracks and am looking forward to the World Cup but i think too much KS2 for me personally is too much

agreement for KS2, personally I hate this car, its irregularity on its development as a function of sessions, she is too influenced by the Ferrari of the FVA, plus I completely destroys the accuracy of his stopwatch to time real and jumps or elastic +or- is ,certain that the F1800 and F3( FTarget) are much more rewarding, I look forward to seeing what will the Osella

I thought you were a drunk english chap there for a second Laurent when i see elastic and KS2 in the same sentance. Then realised it was lost in some funky translation. :D Yeah the Osella will be fun can't wait, but really looking forward to the Cobra

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back