Calendar with nkpro races.

Guys here you can see a small overview with the tracks and cars were gonna run the next few weeks.

March 2nd Istanbul - ftarget - 2 races
March 09th Road america - formula ks2 - 2 races
March 16th Aosta gsport - Osella 2 races
March 23th Spa Franchorchamps - GT vintage - enduro
March 30th Fuji - formula ks2 - 1 race

Mugello is the final round in the Nations League. Lets build the anticipation and avoid it in the club races ;)

I agree it looks great. Only one I'm not sure of is the Osella at Newbury. It deserves a better track, but thats just my opinion ;)

Laguna is the perfect choice to introduce the Shelby!

It is killing me that I won't be able to do these races because of the time of day (middle of my work day during the week). I'm not a big fan of the KS2. I love the little F1800 and the Abarth though. Any chance of repeating these races on the weekend after the NGP season?

I think it will be dissapointing if the 1800's are dropped as there is enough guys that enjoy them. I feel the same way as yoiu guys so but with the KS2 but will still race them. The 1800 is so much more rewarding than the KS2, If they are swapped it's just gonna be a KS2 championship, and we have the league for that.

Really don't understand the love for the KS2 Tbh, yeah it's fast but it's hardly rewarding.

Oh, I agree, don't drop any cars. I was just mindlessly blathering about what I prefer.

The F1800 is a great car, I have just kind of had my fill of it, plus there is so much to learn with the KS2. Still, I can race elsewhere, or, being a weirdo, have a great time lapping on my own!

I think it will be dissapointing if the 1800's are dropped as there is enough guys that enjoy them. I feel the same way as yoiu guys so but with the KS2 but will still race them. The 1800 is so much more rewarding than the KS2, If they are swapped it's just gonna be a KS2 championship, and we have the league for that.

Really don't understand the love for the KS2 Tbh, yeah it's fast but it's hardly rewarding.

It's new, it's fast, it's fun and it's easy to drive :)

But yeah, I have found new love for the 1800.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%