Calendar with nkpro races.

Guys here you can see a small overview with the tracks and cars were gonna run the next few weeks.

March 2nd Istanbul - ftarget - 2 races
March 09th Road america - formula ks2 - 2 races
March 16th Aosta gsport - Osella 2 races
March 23th Spa Franchorchamps - GT vintage - enduro
March 30th Fuji - formula ks2 - 1 race

Guys here you can see a small overview with the tracks and cars were gonna run the next few weeks.

March 2nd Istanbul - ftarget - 2 races
March 09th Road america - formula ks2 - 2 races
March 16th Hillclimbing - Osella
March 23th Spa Franchorchamps - GT vintage - enduro
March 30th Fuji - formula ks2 - 1 race
April 06th Hockenheim - Formula target - 2 races
April 13th Magny cours - Osella - 2 races

Great calendar, thanks!

Thanks for granting my wish, Bjorn =)

But how do you guys plan to have a race at Trento?

I talked to Alex about this and we looked at the space before the start line, you can fit maybe three cars, not more. And still to do this, you need to guess which cordinates to give the new grid spots, because you can not open this track in track editor due to encryption.

Maybe you managed to open the track, if that is the case we could do alot of cool stuff looking at other original tracks so please tell.. =)

Thanks for granting my wish, Bjorn =)

But how do you guys plan to have a race at Trento?

I talked to Alex about this and we looked at the space before the start line, you can fit maybe three cars, not more. And still to do this, you need to guess which cordinates to give the new grid spots, because you can not open this track in track editor due to encryption.

Maybe you managed to open the track, if that is the case we could do alot of cool stuff looking at other original tracks so please tell.. =)

still have to find out what format were gonna use:) i will test the track this week

nkScr_osella_falkenberg_03_03_01_08_16.jpgLink for downloading the LRed Scuderia Racing Osella nkScr_osella_falkenberg_03_03_01_08_58.jpg

[FONT=Georgia,serif]http://download119.mediafire.com/52g46zh3d1ng/3qx6ewf9ws0r33u/RLR-osella_skins.rar[/FONT]

Maybe a few wet races in the Ossella? Road America is next right? No one ever races Crema which in the wet is a blast, and there is a RSR version available that sorts the pits out.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%