C13 AEGIS Post Processing Filter

Misc C13 AEGIS Post Processing Filter 1.65 Pure 0.250 compatibility patch

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, I can't seem to find the glare profiles like the ones listed in the screenshots, where are they. Also if they are in pure config at the PP section, this is what it says:
1708523602898.png

How do I fix this?

Ciba1991 updated C13 AEGIS Post Processing Filter with a new update entry:

Hotfix for Pure 0.250

Pure 0.250 brought a nasty surprise that broke C13 Aegis in a very unique and weird way (kinda my fault for exceeding expected script complexity and being kinda lazy with function naming). Thankfully the fix was simple, massive thanks to Peter Boese who was instrumental in the quick diagnosing and fixing of the issue. If you're running Pure 0.250 you'll need this.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Something is wrong with my Patreon and I have the release before that and can't read the new post about 0.250.

Is your after backward compatible or should I keep your last filter version installed until I get it straightened out and .250?

Just to update my issues with this PP filter. Now that I have Pure .250 installed, I re installed this latest hotfix version to retest and it seems all the options now work as intended. I have no idea what happened in between. But let's see if it stays that way or something else (that happened before) breaks it again.

Is the filter meant to look like this or did I break something? Game looks weird...
Comparison between another filter I use and C13Aegis:

(other filter)
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_drift_drift_9-2-124-19-22-7.jpg

(c13aegis)
Screenshot_bmw_m3_e30_drift_drift_9-2-124-19-22-19.jpg

HDR side by side comparisons with few ppfs as whenever I switch I struggle to recall visual nuances. Also want to know which ones properly support the larger HDR colour gamut...

HDR side by side comparisons with few ppfs as whenever I switch I struggle to recall visual nuances. Also want to know which ones properly support the larger HDR colour gamut...
How did you test this exactly? Enabling dxgi hdr in CSP settings should overwrite the filter tonemapping and use a linear one which displays the wider color gamut. So every filter should on some level be capable of hdr, I'd could just look bad if the brightness doesn't play along. Of course it's also possible that color corrections only play in 8 bit space and end up re-compressing the color gamut. Thats mostly why I'm asking if you used CSP implementation or something else for the hdr

How did you test this exactly? Enabling dxgi hdr in CSP settings should overwrite the filter tonemapping and use a linear one which displays the wider color gamut.
I followed Pure HDR instructions, WIN10 Use HDR ON, enabling DXGI & HDR/YEBIS support, AMD FidelityFX Super Res OFF all in CSP & disable full-screen in AC video settings.

Last edited:
I followed Pure HDR instructions, WIN10 Use HDR ON, enabling DXGI & HDR/YEBIS support, AMD FidelityFX Super Res OFF all in CSP & disable full-screen in AC video settings.
Thanks. I guess it's either my specific way of handling. Color, or the color corrections themselves that I'm using that's affecting color gamut. I'll look into it. Thanks for exploring this

Im having an issue with c13 aegis and pure 0.253. The game looks saturated and in black and white almost. Anyone have a fix for this? This only happens when I have c13aegis installed. This affects other pp filters aswell.

Im having an issue with c13 aegis and pure 0.253. The game looks saturated and in black and white almost. Anyone have a fix for this? This only happens when I have c13aegis installed. This affects other pp filters aswell.
Check uf you have Yebis replacement enabled in weatherfx

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea