C13 AEGIS Post Processing Filter

Misc C13 AEGIS Post Processing Filter 1.65 Pure 0.250 compatibility patch

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ciba1991 submitted a new resource:

C13 AEGIS Post Processing Filter - Ultimate graphics

The wait is over! C13 AEGIS, my photo/camera realistic filter is finally here. A filter that truly accurately captures the aesthetic and dynamics of a camera, day and night, sun or rain. Featuring the most advanced AE system of any Pure filter available today, with precise glare and saturation control, to ensure optimal immersion every second behind the wheel. And the best news? It's available today, and it's 100% free. If you're tired of the terrible...

Read more about this resource...

Hey

For me, at night, the headlight projection on objects is very dim and doesnt light up enough track ahead. Any suggestions?

Image below

The Brands Hatch sign should be illuminated for sure. Maybe i have some settings off somewhere? Oh and yes, I applied the Pure Config...config :D

Last edited:
1682349925846.png

Hey, I just wanted to say that I really love this filter. One thing that does bother me a little though is that the backlights are extremely "blurry" during night time. It's like a big red, blurry circle. It does help to turn down CSP Lights in the Pure settings, but if I tone it down to my liking, on maps like SRP there is basically no lights inside the windows of all the buildings because CSP Lights is set too low. Do you know how I could fix my problem? Or do you know about it and it will get fixed in a update or so? Thanks!

Hey, I just wanted to say that I really love this filter. One thing that does bother me a little though is that the backlights are extremely "blurry" during night time. It's like a big red, blurry circle. It does help to turn down CSP Lights in the Pure settings, but if I tone it down to my liking, on maps like SRP there is basically no lights inside the windows of all the buildings because CSP Lights is set too low. Do you know how I could fix my problem? Or do you know about it and it will get fixed in a update or so? Thanks!
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. Could I ask you to post a couple of screenshots please?

I'm sorry to have bothered you. I don't know what I did or what happened to my game, but it works perfectly fine now, even though I didn't change anything compared to the last time I actually had this problem. Nothing is blurry or overly saturated anymore. I guess you can forget my problem then :thumbsup:

Ciba1991 updated C13 AEGIS Post Processing Filter with a new update entry:

Custom tone mapping in the works

As some of you may know, CSP 0.1.80 will be bringing with it more tone mapping options, but perhaps more importantly, the ability to implement one's own custom tone mapping. Needless to say, the custom option is already being developed.

The main benefits of a custom implementation are finer control of the curve, and conceptual fitting to the aesthetic I am after. One of the issues of basic AC tone mapping was the intensity of highlight desaturation, which i've managed to successfully...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea