C13 AEGIS Post Processing Filter

Misc C13 AEGIS Post Processing Filter 1.65 Pure 0.250 compatibility patch

Login or Register an account to download this content
Make sure you're running the required pure anc csp versions, and reset pure to defaults
Yeah, done all that. Latest version of everything and clicked both Reset Pure AND Reset to defaults and for some reason, those options make zero difference in game, when the first time I installed, I definitely seen changes in the curves when selecting the different ones, I preferred the flat curve.
I'll try deleting and starting again with a fresh copy but I already overwrote once and tried and it seems to make no difference still. It's very odd. For sure I've done something else to cause it, the amount of options available are mind numbing. I've no doubt touched something.

Hello friends, I just saw the latest update but I have a problem with the New Glares profiles... I select any one but it doesn't make any changes
Do I have to install something else?
I would appreciate your help... I like how they look in the photos published in Race Department

Hello friends, I just saw the latest update but I have a problem with the New Glares profiles... I select any one but it doesn't make any changes
Do I have to install something else?
I would appreciate your help... I like how they look in the photos published in Race Department
Verify that you are running the latest csp, and try resetting CSP and pure to defaults. If the problem persists, lmk

In case it helps, here's an example of what I mean. This disappears if I turn godrays to 0 in Pure's config. Couldn't find any settings within AEGIS that would work.
View attachment 727463

I'm still having this same issue and haven't seen any feedback besides resetting/reinstalling Pure.

On latest Patreon CSP and Pure, reset, reinstalled, still looks like this.

I'm guessing there is some compatibility issue since my other filters work fine.

I'm still having this same issue and haven't seen any feedback besides resetting/reinstalling Pure.

On latest Patreon CSP and Pure, reset, reinstalled, still looks like this.

I'm guessing there is some compatibility issue since my other filters work fine.
Please join the C13 Automotive discord if you'd like to troubleshoot this further. A forum is not a very convenient place for this. From the information i have i cannot discern what the cause of the issue is, and other users do not seem to experience this behaviour. So it would help to be in an environment where a rapid exchange of settings and screenshots is possible.

I can't save the settings. If I change with different ppf and back to C13, all settings I've modified before is back to default. How do I save the settings?
Are you clicking the right save button?
saveSettings.png

Verify that you are running the latest csp, and try resetting CSP and pure to defaults. If the problem persists, lmk
Screenshot 2024-02-14 201034.jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-08 002620.jpg

I have tried reinstalling Pure, resetting, and reinstalling CSP. Also my other filters seem to work just fine. This was shortly after a clean install as well. I was slowly adding my mods back into the game and checking for issues. So far this is the only one I've come across.

There is clearly something amiss with the filter, even if not consistently. 3 people including myself in the past week with the machting requirements are reporting gray, washed out images.

I'm not giving you a hard time, rather I think it's something that needs to be evaluated if there is some coding issue somewhere

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea