rF2 ByKolles +S397 Endurance @ Spa - Fri 05 Nov 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I kinda guessed so! :)
Never used FE here. Tbh I think that would be a small field, even though I would like it myself.
Possibly something for the return of some Sunday racing during the winter. If I find time to host it :)
The Formula E mod is very fun, although I'd suggest not doing a race on the FE tracks because they're so narrow and fiddly. They'd be better on a short, normal circuit like Zandvoort, Snetterton 200, Norisring, Castle Combe, Most or Albi.

The Formula E mod is very fun, although I'd suggest not doing a race on the FE tracks because they're so narrow and fiddly. They'd be better on a short, normal circuit like Zandvoort, Snetterton 200, Norisring, Castle Combe, Most or Albi.
But... Attack Zone :(

Also, I am saving Norisring. I have an idea for something special there. But it needs to be planned properly and possibly more than a week for sign ups etc.

But... Attack Zone :(

Also, I am saving Norisring. I have an idea for something special there. But it needs to be planned properly and possibly more than a week for sign ups etc.
Can we do Miniville again with the Noddy cars? I didn't have rF2 at the time and would love to have been part of that.

Lastly... @RasmusP I know you've done two rF2 events in under 4 weeks now, so you probably need some rehab now, but it is the "Spaschleife"! Or maybe you are allergic to multiclass-prototypes! :geek:
Also @Casper de Wit I haven't forgotten you, but I know you only own GT3's, so you'll be in the proper tag-post next week :cool: Especially now that we've figured out that it might've been the Road Atlanta track that caused most issues, not your PC :)

Other previous sign-ups we are missing... @superfront @RichardHessels

Woop Woop! :)
I need to check if I have all the content! I‘d like Spleife though! Didn‘t race it for quite some time… :)

@Casper de Wit I haven't forgotten you, but I know you only own GT3's, so you'll be in the proper tag-post next week :cool: Especially now that we've figured out that it might've been the Road Atlanta track that caused most issues, not your PC

Alas, the GT3 addon for RF2 destroys my PC after some further testing. Lapping on my own is fine as is with some other cars and having a little bit of a race, but a field of 20 GT3 cars is just a 15FPS galore, alas!

Lastly... @RasmusP I know you've done two rF2 events in under 4 weeks now, so you probably need some rehab now, but it is the "Spaschleife"! Or maybe you are allergic to multiclass-prototypes! :geek:
Also @Casper de Wit I haven't forgotten you, but I know you only own GT3's, so you'll be in the proper tag-post next week :cool: Especially now that we've figured out that it might've been the Road Atlanta track that caused most issues, not your PC :)

Other previous sign-ups we are missing... @superfront @RichardHessels

Woop Woop! :)
GTE please for me!

GTE please for me!

I should be able to make it, please sign me up for GTE :)

GTE for both of you! :) That GT-field is growing!

Haven’t driven the ByKolles, need to test it first perhaps but please sign me up with it! :)

(I might switch to the ‘feet grinder’ that is the Oreca if I’m not happy after testing)

From the reactions after Monza, it seems like it may need a tiny bit of rear end setup work (or at least to keep the rear end a bit more stable), but that the car just feels "right" and logical in every sense.
I felt the same after getting the rear end stable. It just did what I expected it to :)

Hi gents!

*This has been posted in the Historic Thursday-thread as well, and I've been sent some clips already*

I've planned for a while to make some sort of "RD rF2 Club Racing" trailer/showcase video thing. But with the amount of work at the moment, I struggle to find time to record any cool clips.
I would ideally like different kind of cars/tracks to be featured. Both from Thursday and Friday events. Custom liveries are fine, but they cannot be obscene etc. obiously.
I would need a minimum of 1080p recording, and preferably with high graphic settings. In the finished video the clips will not be more than 3-5 seconds long, but it would be nice to have 10-12 seconds to play with. That way I can speed up/slow down, and cut so it fits. I don't expect anyone to take time to record anything, but it would be really helpful :)

It will be put into an already made template I have. As my first proper racing game that I really got into was Grand Prix 3, it will be made in the same style. I did one video like that for the last RDRC-season. So you can get a feel of what I'm after. The two first slow-mo clip, and the last one I plan to do myself, but feel free if there is an awesome looking track that would fit that kind of camera view :)

Hi gents!

*This has been posted in the Historic Thursday-thread as well, and I've been sent some clips already*

I've planned for a while to make some sort of "RD rF2 Club Racing" trailer/showcase video thing. But with the amount of work at the moment, I struggle to find time to record any cool clips.
I would ideally like different kind of cars/tracks to be featured. Both from Thursday and Friday events. Custom liveries are fine, but they cannot be obscene etc. obiously.
I would need a minimum of 1080p recording, and preferably with high graphic settings. In the finished video the clips will not be more than 3-5 seconds long, but it would be nice to have 10-12 seconds to play with. That way I can speed up/slow down, and cut so it fits. I don't expect anyone to take time to record anything, but it would be really helpful :)

It will be put into an already made template I have. As my first proper racing game that I really got into was Grand Prix 3, it will be made in the same style. I did one video like that for the last RDRC-season. So you can get a feel of what I'm after. The two first slow-mo clip, and the last one I plan to do myself, but feel free if there is an awesome looking track that would fit that kind of camera view :)
What a great idea, who came up with it? ;)

What is the best way to record the clips?

*deep breath* Aaand continuing!

@Peevee88 @Kevin Edwards @DatSmokinPigeon @Chris Spencer @Michel vL @maxipolo @Fucitol @tim80810 @t7nia @Javier Conti @AyrtonForever @Knut Mattheisen @Luca Ciarfella @Cyborg40 @Kamran Khan @VinillaIce82 @Nicoboks @Gerdoner @Nomat16 @Luca Antinori @Jens Roos @Ken Verhagen @butcher85 @stubs66 @Bernardo Lencastre @blaqsh33p @Redvaliant (I never give up! :whistling:) @Pauli Ahonen @Matthew Fennell (like Cameron, join your teammates! :p) @oldgamergazza
@Jimlaad43 (I told you were on future tag-lists! This track shouldn't have that system-draining issue as the last track had).
@Kaygeeoh @Herlev (Choose the ByKo and try to lap me, revenge from last race!) @ThreeLionz @Steve Le Gallez (It's almost a guarantee that you sign up, but #simsheepeffect) @Ronny van Rooij @Maciej Strzeboński @wayphaxx @Dean Maković @Rubo Cerlem @Raf Nix @Hartmut2 @VictorIS

Let's fill up the grid! :D
@Ole Marius Myrvold ,
I spend two nights troubleshooting errors preventing me joining the server (insert an impressive lexicon of very bad words here...), And eventually succeeded, so I guess it's mandatory for me to partake .
Sign me up for a ByKolles please.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea