rF2 ByKolles + S397 Endurance @ Monza - Fri 08 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Not that it should matter, but all other rF2 servers on the RD-main server is shut down, and the ByS397 server has been rebooted and are now up again.

If you have problems joining due to some random error. Please download the rfmod in one of my posts on page 3 and try to manually install it from inside the game, might also be worth checking out @Reiche 's solution, either here on on the official rF2/S397 Discord.

In addition. We have 10 gridspots open still. If you see this thread, are a premium member, with real name available etc. Just drop an "in" in the thread, and join the server :) No need to wait for me to see the post!

What a bummer, race was going really well. At 20 minutes a GTE car that drove me off on the straight. Could keep the car going in the right direction, but vibrations where there. Than my pitstop, the DPI pitlimiter went to 64 km before returning to 60. Just for a split second, but enought for a drive through.
So I do my time, drive away and again rewarded with a drivetrough.
That was the end for today.
Hopefully on to the next.
Might have to practice those pitstops even more.

I had a great time, except for hardliners at the stewardsoffice.
Do the other cars also tend to got a few KM faster when driving away with the limiter on?
Than to return to exactly 60, would rather see it doing 59. ;)

That moment when you accidentally hit the Pause button, reach for the mouse, find out the cursor isn’t showing consistently (VR ‍:ninja:) and then retire to the pits instead of continuing the race

Great fun anyway, thanks everyone for taking part.

@Ingemar Petersson I watched the replay of the start, I really think I couldn’t go anywhere. I saw the Ferrari slightly coming across to the left as well, so it was just an unfortunate chain reaction I guess.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back