rF2 ByKolles + S397 Endurance @ Monza - Fri 08 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Guess who has been seen around Monza :whistling:
amr96reiche_cropped.jpg

Some install folders of vehicles have been messed up. I guess due to some installed liveries I had a "2.20something" folder inside the Oreca's install folder and that seemed to be the cause. Big shoutout to the rF2 Discord :)

Still having those weird sound issues...... I'm like having engine from gear 1 to 4 and then nothing until 6 or 7.....engine cut when my tyres squeal....it does not happen every time, yesterday I ran a bit with no sound issues I ran later that day, and it came back..... I'm puzzled.....this never happened before....

Last edited:
Still having those weird sound issues...... I'm like having engine from gear 1 to 4 and then nothing until 6 or 7.....engine cut when my tyres squeal....it does not happen every time, yesterday I ran a bit with no sound issues I ran later that day, and it came back..... I'm puzzled.....this never happened before....

No idea. Never heard of either. I know that there are a small change coming to "minimum sounds" (or something like that), but that's only in the Release Candidate so far, so not any fully released build, so nothing we are using here.

Switch me to LMP2 please !!

YEAAH fixed !! Minimum sound effects were set to 1 it should be 32 or 64...... I disconnected my VR too, somehow it kept going back to 1.....dunno if the VR is related though might be coincidence

Last edited:
I'll equal out the grid a bit, move me to the LMP2s please. Wanted to try out the DPi anyway so here's the chance.

YEAAH fixed !! Minimum sound effects were set to 1 it should be 32 or 64...... I disconnected my VR too, somehow it kept going back to 1.....dunno if the VR is related though might be coincidence

Will do when I get home this evening! :)

In case you missed it @Ole Marius Myrvold

:redface::redface::redface:

I'll equal out the grid a bit, move me to the LMP2s please. Wanted to try out the DPi anyway so here's the chance.

In case you missed it @Ole Marius Myrvold

Hey all. I will try to join in with GTE Ole :)
Welcome back Dean!

The rest of you should be in the correct class now. Sorry for missing you on the list @Maciej Strzeboński :redface: :redface:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%