rF2 ByKolles + S397 Endurance @ Monza - Fri 08 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Cheers for the invite @Ole Marius Myrvold but since I became a dad I've got precious little time left for racing :(

Also it doesn't help, due to limited space in our apartment, that the gaming room is also his room!

Would absolutely love to come back soon though
Congrats for becoming a father!
Simple solution though: get a motion platform and it might work like a cradle and he'll sleep while you're driving :D

And thanks Ole for the invite! Busy times right now and already doing an "every other week" series in the AC club.
When it's over I'll drop by for a nice race with the rf2 crew again! :)

Last edited:
Cheers for the invite @Ole Marius Myrvold but since I became a dad I've got precious little time left for racing :(

Also it doesn't help, due to limited space in our apartment, that the gaming room is also his room!

Would absolutely love to come back soon though

Congrats! :) Sounds like Rasmus have the idea for you! ;P

Congrats for becoming a father!
Simple solution though: get a motion platform and it might work like a cradle and he'll sleep while you're driving :D

And thanks Ole for the invite! Busy times right now and already doing an "every other week" series in the AC club.
When it's over I'll drop by for a nice race with the rf2 crew again! :)

I know you are mainly a "non-rF2 driver"( :p ), and it wasn't a German og Belgian schleife, but I felt it would be bad to not tag you when I tagged every other driver from the last 12 months!
Hope to see you back later :)

@IceColdBeard_24 in addition to Low/High Downforce package, the ByKolles engines have been updated as well.
New graphs.
1633360524492.png

Note that the V8 N/A engine gets a bit lower power than this when applying the engine mixture, while the turbo-engine is the same. So it's just a guideline, not 100% correct. But basically both engines have a but more effect (or in the case of the turbo, gets more power a bit earlier).

Thanks so much for running these again! It's good to be back :) Please may I take a GTE spot?

Yes you May, Clarkson and Hammond! or something

Sign me up in the C8R please.

Does the ByKolles come with an actual fire simulator? And if so, is there the option for me to drive Fireman Sam's fire wagon???

Yessir!
I find rF2 to be realistic, but it's not that realistic! (luckily? :O_o: )

Though, on second thought, rF2 is hard to run for the PC, so you can probably set fire to something if you try...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 5.8%