ARCA Sim Racing

But after that yellow alot had a bad start and we were losing the first group, I was inbetween Gerard and Maurice, and Maus called me. To form a group. I tried but your car seemed to be to much damaged Maus, sorry mate.

I know.....i tried to keep in your draft, but just couldn't manage that.... Think i suffered to much damage from my early crash with Bjorn. He was making some strange moves (handling problems or so?) all over the backstraight and i was high on him to make a pass. Then he suddenly made another move to the right, where he caught my front bumper, which sent him into the wall with 300 kmh :neutral: sorry Haasa...

After that i soon lost the draftpack and Bert and me were struggling behind with the pace. Fortunately after a long green run, a yellow came out (guess due to Adam's fuel problem), we could re-group. With less then 15 laps to go, green came out and again, lost the leading pack soon again.... too much aero damage which cost me a few kmh too much :fwd: I could form a small draftpack with Steven and Gerard, which was great exciting! Dunno where i finished, don't care aswell, cause most important was that the race was Great :D

see you in Tona guys :)

What can i say guys.

This was my first time with this Oval game.
And I like it :).
Got enough oval experience, and i thought i had the win. But damn again (it also happens in gtr evo) i loose my concentration, Luckly i could save it, and finished 4th.
Bert, you and Ben tried to Bump draft pass me first :). Then there was James who helped me. That was insane side by side beeing bumped hahaha.

• Bert Van Waes

I knew it, haha, great stuff Yuri. I didn't checked the replay yet, hmmm it even sounds better then it was at the moment. James couldn't be that fast on his own, i was thinking :D

But i had to focus on keeping the nose airfree. Nice first race Yuri! :)

• Marco Cortesi

Experienced a communication issue, promptly solved, looking forward to race online with ARCA Simracing 08...

Marco

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back