ARCA Sim Racing

well well
I cannot believe this
leading nicely most of the laps, then got screwed by my own teammate (the second time)........James your fired lol
manage to be in front of all accidents....had some really really close call and was able to save it
pushed together with pat up to the front...got bumped hard by adam...haha np....
just see when your getting to fast behind the person and use a bit just for a split second a bit of braking :wink:

with final 12 or so to go, saw a message of ben & james trying to go high on me....with their damage I said nah don't need to defend....but wrong...james pushed ben to hard which ben got my right quarter panel.....that send me to the wall with a flat front right on the backstraight...
waay to go James....super lol

in the end finished 8th 1 lap down.

grats Bert for the win...up to daytona :)

I didnt screw you the first time at talladega. ;o

Edit: BTW i actaully hit Ben off center on bumper and it wasnt actually a hard bump good ole Replays. :)

lol
use brakes....always use brakes lightly and never lifting off the gas.....that is what I do and that is why I went pretty fast up front lol :)
if not mistaken the physics have been altered a bit that the car is a bit more sensitive to bumpdrafting......literally i think now you can get your hand out and spin others

lol
use brakes....always use brakes lightly and never lifting off the gas.....that is what I do and that is why I went pretty fast up front lol :)
if not mistaken the physics have been altered a bit that the car is a bit more sensitive to bumpdrafting......literally i think now you can get your hand out and spin others

already working on my own setup for tona base is razor's but i dont like them too much now tbh.

really enjoyed the race last night. After a few early yellows, there was plenty of pedal to the metal green flag action. Had an unfortunate incident where I was bumped into the back straight wall pretty much killing the car (lost a good 5mph down the straights) but still enjoyed the sprint to the end after the last yellow. Daytona should be good. :good: WD Bert on the win. TS surely did help :wink2:

Yes thank you SIm Factory, my account can update again, but the install will just take time im affraid. Slow inter plus lots of updates, one after the other, i hope to be ready for next monday, but i have no way of telling if it will work again, gulp!
Wish me luck!

Jai

My plan worked,

Me and bert worked as a team at the end(I was screaming in TS HIT ME HIT ME:)) so after he did hit me, we managed to get ahead of James, so just b4 the finish line i backed off so bert could win

grats Bert :good:

That was the best Arca race so far

• Bert Van Waes

TX All, especially Ben... :)

What a last three laps that were eh... My god. When we crossed the finish line it was goosebumps everywhere. Bjorn screaming in the mic that i can do it, Ben directing me up front... Real good stuff guys!!

Indeed the first part was rather yellow, but the whole field felled pretty good. From 13th place i decided to follow James i think. And he had an amazing first few laps. Being just on his tail i was wright behind him on the first yellow. 9th place.

But after that yellow alot had a bad start and we were losing the first group, I was inbetween Gerard and Maurice, and Maus called me. To form a group. I tried but your car seemed to be to much damaged Maus, sorry mate.

After that lots of fights with Steven, wich eventually came to a hit from me to him. Like Christopher sais, the braking eh. Sorry Steven. Once you are in the drafting spot the car can just suddenly have something extra and hop, you tap the other just a nod to hard. And that was the case here.

Could avoid another biggy after around 40 laps or so. Eric, Bjorn etc... All had problems and it collapsed all at the same time, just infront off me. The road went clear after that and i was in 4th i think.

Last pit and i move up to second. Exciting. Last green was massive long almost 20 laps??! and man, i was losing places for like 15 laps long. Once you get on the outside it's hard to creep back in somewhere. But the fun thing was i put 5% more tape on my last pit. And it was helping. :) In 8 position with some laps left, i tucked the inside, got into a slipstream, and started flying. Half a lap later i'm 3th, behind the fighting between James and Ben. And then it started... :D Bjorn enjoying the race on the background, Ben shouting at me, others enjoying this too. All eyes on me from TS... Boy, that's nervewrecking man!!! lol. Eventually i picked up Ben's idea and wham, we choose the outside and went for it. 2 laps he had for coming back, and he did once, but not enough... Amazing stuff. It all fitted in for me yesterday. Tx guys, tx alot Chris for the patience etc :)

second win now in Arca but the first one is nothing compared to this one. Arca is going up a level in my book... WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!:fwd:

Monday November 2 2009 @ Daytona

xeh5hd.png

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Track: Daytona
Day/Night: Day to night (5x timescale)
Practice: 20:00 GMT
Qualification: 20:30 GMT (4 laps)
Warmup: 20:40 GMT
Race: 20:45 GMT (60 Laps)

Notes:

1. Ben Tusting
  2. Steven Palmer
  3. Lewis Fergusson
  4. Maurice Hurkmans
  5. Adam Vaughan
  6. Bert Van Waes
  7. Bjorn de Haas
  8. Mike Hill
  9. Patrick van Driel
  10. Tim Ling
  11. Ingemar Petersson
  12. Gerard van Langevelde
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver
  31. Driver
  32. Driver
  33. Driver
  34. Driver
  35. Driver
  36. Driver
  37. Driver
  38. Xosé Estrada (maybe)
  39. Dan Coldrick (maybe)
  40. Jai Spencer (maybe)
  41. James Johnson (maybe)
  42. Andrew Evans (poof goes the graphics card :))
  43. Christopher Aponte (maybe)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea