ARCA Sim Racing

yep we did
20:00 GMT = UK = 21:00 CET

I also report it in the top post :wink:

also can't wait for tonight
I think the group might be bigger than the last time here
I hope some can join late :)....some members that I have not seen on track for some weeks now...:)....please come to make it 20 to 25 lol :)

• Bert Van Waes

Yeah same here, around a half an hour before official time.

Ben, i think i wasn't there yesterday. :p

great track and had fun while it lasted. at one point i had to go high to avoid a car and got a bit twisty then i lost speed and race was over when i got hit by maurice haha no problem mate and hit the wall .. on a high speed oval its basicly over then. well better luck next time i hope thanks mistahh chris and all of you

:no: Again not a good night. From the start i had a great race and pushed Chris to 1st place :party2: Then after the pitstop i was 11th and got myself up front in 2nd pushing James around . And all over when a total freeze of my pc stopped my fun :(
I hope you had a good race guys and grats to podium , Cya next one.

was fun, but a bashed up car after a tap sent me into the wall on the start meant I had no speed. Tried to keep up with Dan, but I'm too new to this bump drafting, sorry Dan.

well well
I cannot believe this
leading nicely most of the laps, then got screwed by my own teammate (the second time)........James your fired lol
manage to be in front of all accidents....had some really really close call and was able to save it
pushed together with pat up to the front...got bumped hard by adam...haha np....
just see when your getting to fast behind the person and use a bit just for a split second a bit of braking :wink:

with final 12 or so to go, saw a message of ben & james trying to go high on me....with their damage I said nah don't need to defend....but wrong...james pushed ben to hard which ben got my right quarter panel.....that send me to the wall with a flat front right on the backstraight...
waay to go James....super lol

in the end finished 8th 1 lap down.

grats Bert for the win...up to daytona :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.