Resource icon

Cars Bugatti type 32 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is such an amazing mod, been having a lot of fun with it, but there is only one problem I noticed, there are only two gauges on the cockpit, one labeled as Oil and the other Fuel, but the oil gauge behaves as a tachometer, and the fuel gauge as a speedometer. I'm unsure if this is intentional but I found it to be weird, plus the lack of a working fuel gauge can pose quite the challenge on some longer races haha
Other than that, the car is really fun to drive, the model itself is also very pleasnt to look at, specially the cockpit view, I really like the lack of a firewall, and the backfires from the carb, amazingly done!

May I know the track/map in the first picture? It looks like a French street but I haven't found any that quite look like it yet.Looks pretty fun.

This is such an amazing mod, been having a lot of fun with it, but there is only one problem I noticed, there are only two gauges on the cockpit, one labeled as Oil and the other Fuel, but the oil gauge behaves as a tachometer, and the fuel gauge as a speedometer. I'm unsure if this is intentional but I found it to be weird, plus the lack of a working fuel gauge can pose quite the challenge on some longer races haha
Other than that, the car is really fun to drive, the model itself is also very pleasnt to look at, specially the cockpit view, I really like the lack of a firewall, and the backfires from the carb, amazingly done!
Oops, missed this, sorry for the late reply. The gauges are a hangover from setting them up just to teach myself how it was done and then completely forgetting to go back and set them up properly - kind of out of sight, out of mind, as they're not really in the driver's view. The actual dial textures themselves could do with improving too, think I just cleaned up some images for them, rather than using Inkscape.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back