BTCC 2003 mod need help

Petra is Super busy with about 15 projects...........plus kids and family things.........
if the physics cannot be used from cars already released by Andreas , then i would suggest Gunther (if he is not to busy)
as has already worked with some of these mods here...........:D

pretty please..........................:love:

I think Günthar is working on at least 16 projects, so I suggest we ask somebody else ;)
No need to hurry, I have to finish my '97 addon first, because I like to work on one project at a time. There must be some more guys with modding experience...
And I have no idea about BTC specs.
And Thank's for the link Robert, very useful pictures.

Interesting looking project here!
Firstly, I would speak to Petra as she has released the Honda Integra and is currently working on the the old shape Civic and is possibly (don't quote me on this as am not entirely sure) working on improving the MG and Astra Coupe.
Secondly, if you want I would be quite happy to work on the slight visual changes (not that am a 3d modeller) for the production spec cars if it would save you some time Andreas.
Finally, I could have a go at the physics though I am no expert and it would more be trial and error getting feedback on what you think
D1sc05tu32

after watching the BTCC 2003 review...............I have to admit it was a great year...............the cars ""Astra. Civic, MG amd proton (even the Pug 307)" were exicting to see the development througout the year and all the best drivers giving it their best..!!!!

:cool:

this would be a great mod as it fills in the gap between AndreasFSC's BTCC1998/97 (could easily make the skins for the 1999 and 2000 season) and WTCC 2006.

Great idea, I'd gladly test and give feedback to this.

I could do Boardman 307 skin on 308.
But I need info about the sponsors on the car(I know for Varta):
image.php

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back