BTCC 2003 mod need help

Excellent so far Andreas. The MG was easily my favourite car from that era of the BTCC. :)

AndreasFSC said:
Does someone want to paint helmets and driver suits? And some icons for the mod would be nice too.

For the Astra, I've made a VX Racing driver suit...

And because the helmets for Thommo and Yvan Muller are already made, I tried to make Paul O'Neill's helmet...

BTC0310.jpg

This mod is stunning! Really looking forward to it.

Andreas: Once released (or sooner if you prefer), would you permit release of a GTR2 conversion?

I don't mind doing some skins if necessary. Would love to try Martin Johnson's Astra!

And are you making the Peugeot 406 Coupe? I know it wasn't in in 2003 but would be great to do as it is BTC-T.

James

THEY ARE BRILLIANT!!!! Amazing how you have come on so well with modding Andreas - This is a level above Super Touring 98!

Hi Pat!
Which one(s) would you like to do?

Can I try skinning some? Marc can vouch for me being a relatively good skinner :p

I don't mind doing Boulevard Racing for 2009 and 2010, as well as any others you want me to do! egg, 2001 blue Astras - I'll leave the later year works cars to you as you've done the ones above so well! Let me know.

James

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 300 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%
  • < 5 years