Bruno Senna

Sorry but Senna and Maldonado would be a horrible driver lineup for a team struggling to be competative.
Yea but the team does also struggle with money. If they can gather enough money from Senna this year then they can probably change the line up with two much better drivers. They are in a desperate situation meaning that the team will be forced to go with drivers that have a lot of money. (same thing happen last year with Hulkenberg)

They struggle with money but they can only get a good main sponsor if they show some performance. Barrichello was also busy getting sponsors, he could have been a much better choice imo. I don't know how Sutil was with sponsors, another guy I could think of was Petrov as basically Russia sponsored him, though I'm not sure if it's still the case, especially knowing that Lada is planning to return to the WTCC. (which was a better marketing for them anyways, at least in those times I saw more and more Lada 110 appearing on streets, but I didn't see the newer models after they stopped that project)

Rubens brings experience and won't cause there to be another different variable in the team from last season. Senna has the money and has a number of fans. Sutil is the better of the three drivers at the moment. Hard choice really and it wasn't helped by the fact that all three are better than Maldonado.

He'll still go to jail in Germany, because that's where the trial will be.

IF

Both are correct. Although its unlikely that he'll actually serve time in jail (suspended sentence and probation) it would be served in Germany, but as the crime was committed in China, he is unable to enter the country.

And IF he really gets sentenced, that would be two missed GPs. I don't think Williams would like to hire a Sakhon Yamamoto in the meantime...

Actually, he'd be in jail maybe. But as he lives in Switzerland, he could maybe "ignore" it...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.