Bruno Senna

Where was that announced?
it is on their website, Senna is now officialy listed as a driver for them.

13134.jpg

it is on their website, Senna is now officialy listed as a driver for them.

13134.jpg
Oh yeah, I just saw it on the BBC F1 site too.
Good news for Bruno.
I'm surprised to read that Rubens snubbed HRT, saying that he didn't want to drive a 'back-of-the-grid' car. Yet he wanted to stay with Williams, which is near enough the same thing :)

I like Bruno, think he could do well with Williams.

Shame for Rubens, maybe he'll take a reserve role somewhere. If he's as good at car development as the media suggest there could be a test driver role at McLaren maybe, De Le Rosa's test role at McLaren is now available?

Agggh, doesn't look good for him then. If I was him I would take a punt on HRT.

But having said that I've never driven for 2 championship winning teams, let alone an F1 car so it's easy for me to say.

Glad Bruno's got a seat, but I wouldn't work for the company that killed my uncle, a controversial view I know, but a factually correct one. He must have had to swallow a bit of pride here.

F1 drivers know that when they get in a car, there's a chance that they might not survive a crash.
F1 drivers take that risk and whatever happens happens.

Williams did not kill Senna, he just died in a Williams.
Senna died because of a freak accident. part of the suspension penetrated the helmet and that was what killed him.
The crash itself was 100% fine, his body had absolutely no damage, just massive head trauma.

Welded together drive-shaft is fact.

Anyway, let's not get into this, could go on forever.

I can imagine Bruno will have a good relationship with the team given the past connections, maybe this will be his chance, given a decent car of course.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.