rF2 Brabham v March @ Hockenheimring - Thu 23Aug18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry but sign me out.
I don't know how to get breaks with this car. I compared to the IA and i have no breaks so it's impossible to make a decent race.

Sorry but sign me out.
I don't know how to get breaks with this car. I compared to the IA and i have no breaks so it's impossible to make a decent race.
You won't be racing against AI. Please reconsider and come along tomorrow evening. The guys are really helpful, somebody will help you with car setup.
Please remember, this is a club race event, so it really doesn't matter how fast you are. I will be towards the back of the field myself. This is about finding somebody of similar pace, to race against and learning/improving. If you don't race, you don't improve.
We will be racing more historic content in the coming weeks. I'm sure some of the other cars will suit your driving style. Get involved and join in, meet the guys and have fun. That's what it's all about. :thumbsup:

Well I've got to pop my cherry sooner or later with this simulator. And as it is one of my favourite tracks but with cars I've never driven before and I love it. Wow what cars, easy to drive but dangerous in making it go fast. :confused: Just what the doctor ordered.
Excellent combo.
So if you please Mr Dennis, signed me up please.:):thumbsup:
First race alert.:roflmao:

Last edited:
Well I've got to pop my cherry sooner or later with this simulator. And as it is one of my favourite tracks but with cars I've never driven before and I love it. Wow what cars, easy to drive but dangerous in making it go fast. :confused: Just what the doctor ordered.
Excellent combo.
So if you please Mr Dennis, signed me up please.:):thumbsup:
First race alert.:roflmao:
This is great, the more the merrier. :)

Sign me up, just did a few laps and this is a blast.
Two fans blowing at me due to the heat... makes it even more immersive in VR :p

So whats the difference between the cars?

Sign me up, just did a few laps and this is a blast.
Two fans blowing at me due to the heat... makes it even more immersive in VR :p

So whats the difference between the cars?
Glad you like the combo, I'll put you on the list.
As for the cars - I believe they are both scratch built, with their own physics, etc.
It's not much help, but Paul did an article about them on release CLICK ME.

Glad you like the combo, I'll put you on the list.
As for the cars - I believe they are both scratch built, with their own physics, etc.
It's not much help, but Paul did an article about them on release CLICK ME.
Thanks, I meant how they compare on track, in terms of lap time. But I will just go for the car that most others choose. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back